• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

best supporters in league

Best Supporters In A-league in terms of tifo, chanting etc

• BWB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Cove

• Marinators

• The Squadron

• Level 5

• Dr Phil before he had his own show and was just on Oprah

• other

• Total voters

~Floss~

umm.. "row row row your boat" or whatever they sing???

Not exactly creating an intimidating atmosphere for opposition teams.

Matter of personal taste really; not my idea of good support no matter how well coordinated and organised it is.

FFC Mariner

Personally, I dont find going to the SFS an "intimidating" atmosphere at all. Same as any Australian ground because the vast majority of the crowd sit mute. Until the culcha develops to the point where the entire crowd is "living" the game (for want of a better word). Atmosphere will never rival that seen in other parts of the world.

Anyhooo. My personal opinion on this

BWB
SFC
Perth
Us
Nux
Scum (S Hill mob >>>>>>>>>>>>> Squadrunts)
Brisbane
Daylight
More daylight
Adelaide

Timmah

Can't agree with comments on the Cove Beary... the Sin City Crew sh*t all over them and they're 1/6th their size. The Cove only sings when Sydney are win, the Sin City Crew make noise all night. I'd consider them two supporters groups basically for the same team.

I'll go:

BWB
Sin City Crew
Marinators
Squadron
Cove
the rest

Arabmariner

Greenpoleffc said:
Personally, I dont find going to the SFS an "intimidating" atmosphere at all. Same as any Australian ground because the vast majority of the crowd sit mute. Until the culcha develops to the point where the entire crowd is "living" the game (for want of a better word). Atmosphere will never rival that seen in other parts of the world.
The most frustrating thing ever about living in this country.Fantastic country,fantastic people(mostly!) but absolutely NO PASSION at sporting events.

You and I will be in wooden boxes before that culture develops I'm afraid GP.

Timmah

I beg to differ about passion. I think most people who attend sporting events in Australia have absolute passion for the game. The difference in Australia is that most people go to watch the game, the skill, the moments, the goals... they watch the game with a passion. This differs from the culture elsewhere (and only at a niche level in Australia) of being up on the feet, singing, making up for the boring moments when the players are f**king around. Just the way it is and many are happy with it that way. As long as those pockets of true passion such as the Supporters groups listed above still exist... then the passion will never be lost.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred