• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

best supporters in league

Best Supporters In A-league in terms of tifo, chanting etc

• BWB

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Cove

• Marinators

• The Squadron

• Level 5

• Dr Phil before he had his own show and was just on Oprah

• other

• Total voters

krusty

It hurts me to say the cove goes off followed by the squadron we have a long way to go to catch up to them but we are the friendless group

Bex

I based my vote on supporters per capita population. Marinators wins hands down.

marinermick

i voted for other as well

"the best supporters in league" would have to be an nrl team - probably st george in terms of tifo and chanting

or even maybe an english team like wigan or hull

~Floss~

Stupid poll, esp. if everyone uses their own criteria.

My first thought was BWB, but then they only really have numbers, which they could probably better capitalise on. Other groups do well for what they have to work with. Some put in extra effort and are well coordinated but i don't like their choices of chants, tifo's etc.... but that's my own taste so should i rate them based on style or effort?

~Floss~

SCC are the most organised and coordinated by far.

But no way could i vote for them; they are a joke.

T

Newieutd said:
T said:
Is there a point to this poll??? Cause its all pretty subjective

when are polls not subjective???

True.... this one just seems worse than normal... although, it now has some better options :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred