• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Best/most useful Superpower?? (NWS)

fedelta

serious14 said:
taylor said:
When's the next series out?

On DVD in Australia??   No idea...... EzyDVD just has it listed as a future release.

Apparently it was quite affected by the writer's strike, and the quality suffered as a result.  The creator of the series has even admitted that if he could go back, he'd do things differently.  Season 3 is starting it's broadcast in America soon - does anyone know if Season 2 has even been on TV here yet??

Yeah Season 2 finished around the same time as Prison Break did.
Prison Break started on Wednesday so I'm hoping Heroes will start soon.

Ranyen

http://www.youtube.com/v/Pz4f_e02RFM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1

I like this guy - he is funny. I 'll have what he has.

S

soccersensei

serious14 said:
RECKY said:
seeing as how i won one of HEROES box sets from Mx

Did the Season 1 finale annoy you as much as it did me??   I just wanted Sylar and Peter to throw down and beat the living f*ck out of each other - considering they both had quite a few powers ready to go (remember, we already got a sneak peek of the chaos they can cause in the '5 Years Later' episode when they smacked down in that hallway).  Yet all we got was a shoving contest, 3 punches, and Nathan comes flying in to save the day in the most cliched way possible.   Seriously, I'd give the first season a 9/10 if it wasn't for that episode..... it destroyed so much good work before it - ".07%" and "5 Years Later" were masterful television, and then BAM, nothing.

Yeah absolutely, I remember having very similar discussions. All I could think was they wanted to save it for further down the track...

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
soccersensei said:
serious14 said:
RECKY said:

Did the Season 1 finale annoy you as much as it did me??   I just wanted Sylar and Peter to throw down and beat the living f*ck out of each other - considering they both had quite a few powers ready to go (remember, we already got a sneak peek of the chaos they can cause in the '5 Years Later' episode when they smacked down in that hallway).  Yet all we got was a shoving contest, 3 punches, and Nathan comes flying in to save the day in the most cliched way possible.   Seriously, I'd give the first season a 9/10 if it wasn't for that episode..... it destroyed so much good work before it - ".07%" and "5 Years Later" were masterful television, and then BAM, nothing.

Yeah absolutely, I remember having very similar discussions. All I could think was they wanted to save it for further down the track...

yeh it crossed my mindthat they were hanging on to a threadof plot for later....either that or the writers strike started and the sound guy was writing it

S

soccersensei

RECKY said:
soccersensei said:
serious14 said:
RECKY said:

Did the Season 1 finale annoy you as much as it did me??  I just wanted Sylar and Peter to throw down and beat the living f*ck out of each other - considering they both had quite a few powers ready to go (remember, we already got a sneak peek of the chaos they can cause in the '5 Years Later' episode when they smacked down in that hallway).  Yet all we got was a shoving contest, 3 punches, and Nathan comes flying in to save the day in the most cliched way possible.  Seriously, I'd give the first season a 9/10 if it wasn't for that episode..... it destroyed so much good work before it - ".07%" and "5 Years Later" were masterful television, and then BAM, nothing.

...either that or the writers strike started and the sound guy was writing it

:piralaugh: :piralaugh: :piralaugh:

S

soccersensei

BiggusMickus said:
The ability to take control of Matty Simon when he gets inside the box...

How about the ability to grant blind referees the gift of sight?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
soccersensei said:
BiggusMickus said:
The ability to take control of Matty Simon when he gets inside the box...

How about the ability to grant blind referees the gift of sight?

that would make you a god....not a kryptonian

S

soccersensei

lol, but I'm scared this might almost end up implying Frank Lowy is a god?  :eek: :eek: :eek:
Especially confusing when I'm pretty sure we're all agreed he's the devil ;)
*Takes tin foil hat off again*

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred