• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Best Freekick taker in HAL!

Who do you think is the best freekick taker?

• Sackwhacker (aka J.Griffiths)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jedinak

• Hernandez

• Aloisi

• Cole

• Mrdja

• Miller

• Sarkies

• Total voters

Sym

Fuku Talay scored a free kick v Danny in the 5-1 raping we got v Syd in v1 and that was from a LONG way out I think.

BAD BULLZ

Sym said:
Fuku Talay scored a free kick v Danny in the 5-1 raping we got v Syd in v1 and that was from a LONG way out I think.
that is to be never brought up ever again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bex

Sym said:

I would like to see how he would do that WITH A BROKEN LEG  :fireup:

Razorback

Get that up you sackwacker scum. I was saying to my mates "Jedi has got to be too far out here, will prob chip it into box"... then booyah, how sweet

Bex

Yeh, great free kick from Jedi and certainly deserved the goal.

Though, I have to agree with Slater. I just can't help but feel that the goalie may have been able to get a hand on that if he had more committment. He was going the right way and just seemed to give up as if he thought the ball was going to miss the goal.

Sym

+ a very large number

On a serious note I use to always think Jedi was just about the power
But he does the curlers also
is there nothing this man can do ?

bulldogmariner

Sym said:
On a serious note I use to always think Jedi was just about the power
But he does the curlers also
is there nothing this man can do ?
NO he is the best player in the A-League and hopefully for the Mariners he doesnt go overseas b4 ACL because we will miss him!
Only thing that he needs to work on i believe before he plays for a big club in Europe is his passing game when he tries to switch play sometimes misses the target. But he is a machine.

Marquee

Has anyone read the article in the Sun Herald about Shannon Cole?
I really am getting sick of the media's fetish with this guy, its a joke. Sure, he can take a good freekick and has great potential but seriously, they actually try to compare him to David Beckham.

Cole - one goal, instant hero
Jedi- two goals this season, not a word

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred