• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Back to the Future - New Radio Sponsors 2GO & Sea

midfielder

Thank heavens .... IMO we have missed these guys ... tho's

http://ccmariners.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&id=40435

Mariners agree partnership with Central Coast RadioWednesday, 27 July 2011 0 0Email0

Central Coast Mariners have today agreed to an official partnership with Central Coast Radio for the 2011/12 Hyundai A-League season.

Incorporating 2GO (107.7FM) and SEA FM (101.3FM), Central Coast Radio were an official partner of the Mariners for the clubs’ inaugural Hyundai A-League campaign in 2005/06.

Central Coast Radio General Manager, Mr Paul Wrigley, said the company is delighted to link with the Yellow and Navy again heading into an exciting phase in the clubs’ development.

“Both 2GO and SEA FM are extremely pleased and proud to be partnering with the Central Coast Mariners for the forthcoming season,” he said.

“The Mariners are an integral part of the community and mirror our values, so we look forward to a successful year ahead both on and off the field.”

Central Coast Mariners CEO, Mr John McKay, echoed Wrigley’s sentiments.

“2GO and SEA FM were amongst the first to partner the Mariners when the Club was formed and we had some great success together back in those early seasons of the competition which we are intent on surpassing in season seven of the Hyundai A-League,” he said.

With the partnership effective immediately, McKay added the alliance would aid the Mariners 2011/12 Membership campaign which ramps up this weekend.

“It’s great to be back on board with Central Coast Radio, and we are already off and running starting with a major Membership drive for the upcoming season this weekend,” he said.

On Saturday, the Mariners will open their early-bird price period for new Members with events at Erina Fair and Westfield Tuggerah between 11am and 2pm.

Mariners players and coaching staff will be present at both venues signing autographs, posing for pictures and mingling with fans between 12 and 1pm.

ABOUT THE STATIONS

· 2GO offers the Central Coast the Widest Variety of music, with The Sarah and Dwayne for Breakfast Show providing a local entertaining look at topical events within the community.

· SEA FM is the number 1 Hit Music Station on the Central Coast, home to Paddy, Ciel and Dan, playing the biggest hits and attracting the biggest celebrities.

Marquee

Great move. We really didn't get enough out of Star FM and this will give us double the airtime.

cbowden9000

Thank God for that! Banksy and Steve on Star FM drive me nuts! Their interviews with Arnie were so unprofessional and frankly embarrassing.

dibo

Anyone that knows that a bloke with his arse on the sideline is a substitute and that the act of replacing one player with another is a substitution will be just fine.

style_cafe

Thank God for that! Banksy and Steve on Star FM drive me nuts! Their interviews with Arnie were so unprofessional and frankly embarrassing.
I must admit I turned off StarFM 3 weeks ago, I couldn`t stand Banksy & Steve. If it wasn`t for Mandy Coolen we`d have got Sweet FA from StarFM

In saying that I didn`t mind the ground announcing team that they had at BT.They really seemed to be into the Mariners & were very enthusiastic.

cbowden9000

I must admit I turned off StarFM 3 weeks ago, I couldn`t stand Banksy & Steve. If it wasn`t for Mandy Coolen we`d have got Sweet FA from StarFM

In saying that I didn`t mind the ground announcing team that they had at BT.They really seemed to be into the Mariners & were very enthusiastic.

Totally agree with everything said. That, and Chloe was a babe.

Roy Law

Excellent news; a radio station that actually 'gets' the Mariners and tries to develop a relationship with them. They should never have been dropped; welcome back.

Wombat

Hopefully Star fm will still support the mariners and not do a churlish blanket ban of any mariners news like Sea FM did this season.

adz

Staff member
Hopefully Star fm will still support the mariners and not do a churlish blanket ban of any mariners news like Sea FM did this season.

Exactly. I find it strange that we have to have a deal with a radio station (or two in this case) otherwise we don't crack a mention. Can you imagine radio stations in Melbourne not talking about the AFL unless they had some type of deal with a club? I'm sure a few people reading this would love that idea, but it wouldn't happen!

northernspirit

thank fu** for this news
apart from alice cooper at nights i cant stand Star FM and their obvious leanings towards the NRL... for a station supposedly supporting the mariners it sure didnt seem that way.

Plus coverage from 2 stations has to be better than one, but i wonder how these 2 stations rate compared to Star fm? I suspect more people must listen to 2GO and Sea than Star and demograph? I suspect the demograph of the combined would be more in keeping, i get the feeling that Star is more suited to the redneck/bogan audience more likely to lean towards the NRL.

Probably upset a few people with that comment lol :)

Jesus

Jesus
thank fu** for this news
apart from alice cooper at nights i cant stand Star FM and their obvious leanings towards the NRL... for a station supposedly supporting the mariners it sure didnt seem that way.

Plus coverage from 2 stations has to be better than one, but i wonder how these 2 stations rate compared to Star fm? I suspect more people must listen to 2GO and Sea than Star and demograph? I suspect the demograph of the combined would be more in keeping, i get the feeling that Star is more suited to the redneck/bogan audience more likely to lean towards the NRL.

Probably upset a few people with that comment lol :)

You are probably right.

But is a shame that we have to do an exclusive media deal, to get any type of media coverage. Would be great if both were looking for media spots from Arnie etc simply because it is big local news

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred