• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Squad for Holland Match

Sean

You have to love Sydney fans singing Sydney songs before, during and after the game and then hearing them bitch about GGA who are apparently in it for themselves.

Aus Home End = non existent.

Forum Phoenix

Sean said:
You have to love Sydney fans singing Sydney songs before, during and after the game and then hearing them bitch about GGA who are apparently in it for themselves.

Aus Home End = non existent.

+2

Was lolmanesque

Bloody annoying game to be at. We defended well, but otherwise were schooled. We looked technically lacking compared to the dutch on the slick surface. We are missing a striker (as we know -- sounds sadly familiar) And no one stepped up to creatively run the mids - Culina's game is not being helped by the A league imo and we missed Bresc. They closed us down easily, and our movement was too slow and the Dutch looked much better than us as a result.

The most annoying aspect was that on a near capacity home game Pim shows no intent to go after the game and give the 40000 fans at least something to cheer about and does not give game time to players who do really have something to prove by being on the field friendly or not. As Kareem said - Carle should have gone on for Holman. Christ, anyone should have gone on for Holman - and I can't believe Harper actually gave him a wrap tonight!!
And what about Rhys Williams whose looked so promising aswell?

Vidisic did well.

Harry is class, but was almost non existent tonight.

Backline and Swarz were excellent.

Kennedy is so easily marked out of games except at set pieces.

Great to have Emmo back.

apart from that...

I'm simply a lot poorer.

Arabmariner

You can't argue with results under PV.

But f**k it's hard to watch at times.........we play like the away team at home.

Jerem

hasbeen said:
One way traffic ... boring as shit ... dutch training run ... shit ... Australia needs to improve by miles ...

YES!, socceroos had all behind the ball, played comparatively boring counter attack football, we have miles to go before we play like the dutch did, shows the difference, when you have do deal with most of a squad  in the back third and are still able to get within cm's of the posts, dutch played extremely well for a game that they would have found hard to be motivated, they werent at their sharpest i dont think, would have liked to see van persie out there.

on the otherhand, oh how we have missed emertons speed and aggression, him with wilks is not a bad 2 thirds at all:D
kewell and cahill WILL be class when they stop falling over and complaining for most of the match.

Jesus

Jesus
Am i the only one who is sick or Carney turning back inside, instead of hitting the cross, and being tackled constantly?

Jimmy

Jesus said:
Am i the only one who is sick or Carney turning back inside, instead of hitting the cross, and being tackled constantly?

No you're not, I am sick of it too, and the thing I hate most about his cutbacks is his inability to use his right foot.

GG Army are a supporters group right?
Didn't sound or look like it.

Kisnoobo didn't do as bad as usual I thought.

Lolman should be shot.

marinermick

Jesus said:

even more sick of the sydney supporters singing the carney (white pele) and talking him up despite him being clearly pish

embarassing home end - 3 bays of people standing up yet hardly any noise whatsoever

green and gold army did not start one chant all night

Jesus

Jesus
Home end was shit. Though the only chants coming from the dutch end were holland clap clap clap, they were the only chants i heard all night. Nothing from the home end reached my ears

Roy Law

BTW - did you know that Danny Vukovic was invited to train with the Socceroos for two days prior to the Holland game? Goes to show that his return to form is being recognised.

Forum Phoenix

Anyone watch Bozza on Fox sports Fc tonight?
LOL
Brilliant.
Thought Slaters head was going to explode when he said Rukavytsya up front instead of Kennedy.

marinermick

Forum Phoenix said:
LOL
Brilliant.
Thought Slaters head was going to explode when he said Rukavytsya up front instead of Kennedy.

It was certainly entertaining.

Just a side question, is Mark Bosnich gay?

Alicia

marinermick said:
Forum Phoenix said:
LOL
Brilliant.

His hair is gay

bulldogmariner

That was a great football debate last night and that is what the show needs. Really entertaining. Some people will agree with Boz and some with Robbie and that was the beauty of the arguement. Here is hoping more of it.

Forum Phoenix

bulldogmariner said:
That was a great football debate last night and that is what the show needs. Really entertaining. Some people will agree with Boz and some with Robbie and that was the beauty of the arguement. Here is hoping more of it.

Yeah I thoroughly agree. I even emailed them to say as much.
Alicia said:
marinermick said:
Forum Phoenix said:
LOL
Brilliant.

His hair is gay

Re Bozza gay, pretty sure with his sex scandals would be bi if he's not straight.
Straight gay seems pretty unlikely. Certainly doesn't smile at Mel liek a gay man  :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred