• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australian Football Stuff - not worthy of a thread

FFC Mariner

A good mate of mine from Melbourne had his son playing NPL up at Shepparton on the weekend. Big African community there including the Kuols. Said there is some incredible raw talent in their teams. Mentioned a big African striker playing 15s who was unstoppable. Hopefully we have our finger on the pulse there.
Swap them for Jok? Although U15 might be a stretch

sydmariner

style_cafe

CCS made the list:thumbup:
They had better start the hotel construction soon otherwise WWC will have to be delayed until it`s completed... :popcorn:

JoyfulPenguin

My wife was a Western United foundation member, she didn't like their lack of communication around venue changes and didn't renew two years ago (she didn't complain to them just didn't renew).

She has now received a free membership from them two years in a row despite having expired payment details for those two years and despite emailing them confused multiple times.

turbo

My wife was a Western United foundation member, she didn't like their lack of communication around venue changes and didn't renew two years ago (she didn't complain to them just didn't renew).

She has now received a free membership from them two years in a row despite having expired payment details for those two years and despite emailing them confused multiple times.
The way they struggle for fans and give out freebies it’s worth it just to keep her on the comms list and attending sometimes I guess. They aren’t in a position to get picky.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
so ..i was just in the elevator coming up to the 39th floor Casa Del Reck , and our events info in said lift says that the Snore are playing Methcarthur and Melbourne Shitty at Lang Park BUT I got's to go all the way to f**king Redcliffe for the CCM game ...f**k you Snore owners , ya buncha c-words

Insertnamehere

so ..i was just in the elevator coming up to the 39th floor Casa Del Reck , and our events info in said lift says that the Snore are playing Methcarthur and Melbourne Shitty at Lang Park BUT I got's to go all the way to f**king Redcliffe for the CCM game ...f**k you Snore owners , ya buncha c-words
Where's your abode Reck?

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Subject : VAR
can anyone explain to me why , in every other sport in this country of a sizeable nature (cricket, NRL, AFL, Union) we can hear the decision making process BUT that lowdown filthy corrupt f**k KGJ and his like minded allies get to f**k teams over in complete silence ?....and how the hell do we get that shit changed ?...petition, protest, RIOT!

FFC Mariner

can anyone explain to me why , in every other sport in this country of a sizeable nature (cricket, NRL, AFL, Union) we can hear the decision making process BUT that lowdown filthy corrupt f**k KGJ and his like minded allies get to f**k teams over in complete silence ?....and how the hell do we get that shit changed ?...petition, protest, RIOT!
No argument from me mate - watching NFL this morning. Refs clearly explain their calls. All they needed yesterday was for the ref to say "Last player to touch the ball was Beni, Cumchip was offside, goal disallowed"
Its not hard

Big Al

FIFA kick backs. They aren’t used to being questioned.

Insertnamehere

FIFA I suspect. Similarly we aren't allowed the extra angles they use for decisions

Tevor

FIFA I suspect. Similarly we aren't allowed the extra angles they use for decisions
All very interesting that they are happy to make everyone think they are hiding something. A League officials are not held in high regards by all fans you only have to read socials on other teams not to mention our views on certain individuals. This is where the APL can try and make some positive changes but then for some stupid reason they have no control of the officiating. That was not a smart decision.

Tevor

Kind off topic… I know we don’t need any more proof of the handball but look at this, it’s clean as glass ffs ?View attachment 2356
Yes we were shafted by this call and VAR did look at it. But in this case KGJ went with the Refs call because not an obvious error however suggested the Cumdingo goal was clear and obvious when it was not clear who touched the ball first and last. KGJ always shafts us, the fact he gets the most VAR jobs and doesn’t have to explain himself is a blight in the league.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami