• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Australia V Uzbekistan 1st April

Paolo

BigNuts said:
kevrenor said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:
The GGArmy will be drinking at Paddy Maguires Irish pub before the game. Unfortunately I will be working and will have to go straight to the game but if anyone else would like to join them, the details are:
fwiw posting info re: GGA wont win you too many fans around these parts.

Perhaps he has his own friends ... and just wants to get information out to those football fans who may be interested ... obviously from previous comments some here aren't, but if you aren't why comment?

Thanks Kev. I have never been in the GGArmy, I just thought I would mention it incase people were interested. Having a few beers with fellow football fans sounds pretty good to me.

It just seems a common theme in this forum to hack people down.
tbf, he hacked the GGA down, not an individual....stop being so precious

Blair

BigNuts said:
kevrenor said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:
The GGArmy will be drinking at Paddy Maguires Irish pub before the game. Unfortunately I will be working and will have to go straight to the game but if anyone else would like to join them, the details are:

Perhaps he has his own friends ... and just wants to get information out to those football fans who may be interested ... obviously from previous comments some here aren't, but if you aren't why comment?

Thanks Kev. I have never been in the GGArmy, I just thought I would mention it incase people were interested. Having a few beers with fellow football fans sounds pretty good to me.

Can relate bro just Dont worry bout it. Just a forum ayy.

marinermick

Paolo said:
BigNuts said:
kevrenor said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:

I have to side with keensy on this one. Have no time for an organisation that has systemicatally destroyed home end support with their greed and politics and we have a right to post this. Has nothing to do with you BigNuts.

BigNuts

marinermick said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:
kevrenor said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:

I have to side with keensy on this one. Have no time for an organisation that has systemicatally destroyed home end support with their greed and politics and we have a right to post this. Has nothing to do with you BigNuts.

It's all politics. You should know, your involved. It's because of a pissant group of people that this forum will never achieve anything. Hidden agendas.

FFC Mariner

LOL

Mods, why havent I been told this weeks hidden agenda? Am I off the mailing list or something?

Are we plotting to destroy world capitalism again? Thats getting so boring, cant we conspire to do something new and exciting this time.

marinermick

BigNuts said:
marinermick said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:
kevrenor said:
Paolo said:
BigNuts said:

It's all politics. You should know, your involved. It's because of a pissant group of people that this forum will never achieve anything. Hidden agendas.

Am wondering what your agenda is that you are getting some upset about it?

I think it is quite clear that there are no universal agendas here given that the two original moderators are in disagreement on this one.

BigNuts

I think it is quite clear that there are no universal agendas here given that the two original moderators are in disagreement on this one.

??? Are you serious?? I was joking

marinermick

BigNuts said:

??? Are you serious?? I was joking

sarcasm is a bit hard to tell when posts are made over the net and body language cannot be read

no use of emoticans either

BigNuts

hahaha!!
How can what I said really be taken as anything other than a joke?

:) ;) :D ;D :mad: :( :eek: 8) ??? ::) :p :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( :headbutt: :ashamed: :vhappy: :innocent: :naughty: :fireup: :grouphug: :vomit:

enough emoticons for you?

kevrenor

Back on topic ..

Anyone going to try to get a drink at the brewery drinking hole at Olympic Park?  Other than Serious?  :ashamed:

Once I pick up media pass I may have time to kill.

serious14

kevrenor said:
Anyone going to try to get a drink at the brewery drinking hole at Olympic Park?  Other than Serious?  :ashamed:

Once I pick up media pass I may have time to kill.

Pft, I'm great company - besides, I actually like this team.  :p

I know that Murphs, Craig (if he's in the car with me - hurry up and decide chief) and Jess will be there...... I think Greenpole and his +2's (also known as Ally and Poko) will be there, along with a lot of the SFC lads. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred