• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

At home away to Adelaide in Canberra roll call

Jesus

Jesus
Arabmariner said:
You lot do realise that the more of you that go the more likely the tossers will think it's ok to do this again !

:p

I think the fact that there will be 2k people, including 50 from the coast will tell them not to do it again

Honkee

33: Honkee
34: Mrs Honkee
35: Honkees Mate
36: Honkees Mates Missus

IM GOING TO COCKINGTON GREEN!!! (aka ROCKington green)

J

jiggles

I'm going to be driving, so will have room for 2 more people in Ziggy should anyone wanna drive down, and return that night after the game. (throwing in a couple of bucks for petrol too would be nice....I am poor!).
PM me if you want/need lift.

marinermick

Booked in for the Capital Executive Apartments on Northbourne Avenue. 3 adults and 1 child cost $145. Was the best deal I could find and by no means the worst hotel.

J

jiggles

Nice, I was going to stay the night however have to work the next day (last shift ever! huzzah!) so yeeaaah :(

kevrenor

Accomodation booked just now ... Mariners football overnighter coming up ... start with W-League, then HAL, then write reports, sleep, after good breakfast over to the NYL 11am ... before heading home.
[3 spare car seats, 2 spare tickets!]

adz

Staff member
marinermick said:
Booked in for the Capital Executive Apartments on Northbourne Avenue. 3 adults and 1 child cost $145. Was the best deal I could find and by no means the worst hotel.

Booked up same place, it looks good.

Anyone going to the W-League game?

FFC Mariner

And someone call a Waaaaaahmbulance for the ACT

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/115477,aleagues-capital-punishment.aspx

We will be there on our own at this rate lol

Jesus

Jesus
FFC Mariner said:
And someone call a Waaaaaahmbulance for the ACT

http://au.fourfourtwo.com/news/115477,aleagues-capital-punishment.aspx

We will be there on our own at this rate lol

Best possible scenario to convince the "we are moving to canberra" crew

Deej

I can see us winning this one 2-0, despite the result last Friday we played ok and the goals we conceded were poor, I'm sure they'll work on this during the week.

bjw

bjw
goingtoadisco said:
Go to Stonefest at the uni of Canberra. its on the same night, across the road will be 10X more fun.

the living end
Birds of Tokyo
Josh pyke
Frenzal Rhomb
British India
Children Collide
Urthboy
Art VS Science
:naughty:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online