• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Arise Mossy

dibo

Thought I'd start a thread for our new manager.

Some massive shoes to fill; we're kinda used to trophies, we're kinda used to winning, we're kinda used to unearthing brilliant young talents.

Mossy's been with us for a while. He knows better than anyone the standards and expectations, but it doesn't lessen the challenges and if he succeeds, it won't take anything off his achievements if he keeps the roll on.

In eight and a bit years we've only had two managers. Mossy is the third.

Lawrie and Arnie will be forever revered among Mariners fans.

I wish Mossy all the best as he takes on the job of leading the best club in Australia.

We're all behind you Mossy!

Big Al

Good Luck Mossy - However the slow start really doesn't help him as things are just starting to get past slow start becoming a worrying start.

Here's hoping he's on the sidelines at SFC in May not looking when Macca smacks the penalty past the keeper.

sydmariner

Some massive shoes to fill; we're kinda used to trophies, we're kinda used to winning, we're kinda used to unearthing brilliant young talents.

Mossy's been with us for a while. He knows better than anyone the standards and expectations, but it doesn't lessen the challenges and if he succeeds, it won't take anything off his achievements if he keeps the roll on.

I wish Mossy all the best as he takes on the job of leading the best club in Australia.

Who takes over as assistant coach then

sydmariner

Good Luck Mossy - However the slow start really doesn't help him as things are just starting to get past slow start becoming a worrying start.

Here's hoping he's on the sidelines at SFC in May not looking when Macca smacks the penalty past the keeper.
Don't worry he will

sydmariner

How about a solid gold statue of arnie outside BTS in his honour

eenfish

MOSSY MOSSY
WE HATE FOUR FOUR TWO
MOSSY MOSSY
PLAY WITH A BACK TWO

PUSH ROSE FURTHER UP
GIVE FLORES THE BALL
MOSSY MOSSY
SCORE US A GOAL

Online statistics