• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Are you working with a psychopath

midfielder

Us accountants are in the bottom of the list... look to see if you are on the list ... note the note between the two groups HHHHHMMMMM

Top jobs for psychopaths:
1. CEO
2. Lawyer
3. Media (TV/radio)
4. Salesperson
5. Surgeon
6. Journalist
7. Police officer
8. Clergyperson
9. Chef
10. Civil servant

On the other hand, psychopaths are likely to steer clear of professions that require empathy, human interaction and feelings.

Least likely professions for psychopaths:
1. Care aide
2. Nurse
3. Therapist
4. Craftsperson
5. Beautician/Stylist
6. Charity worker
7. Teacher
8. Creative artist
9. Doctor
10. Accountant

http://www.news.com.au/business/worklife/the-ten-jobs-that-attract-psychopaths-and-why/story-e6frfm9r-1226512127799#ixzz2UeYCmIYg

dibo

I'm working in a job where people generally have singular/plural agreement within their sentences. *hint*

As a GM, I suppose I'm in the top group. I've also been a civil servant. My lack of empathy, human interaction and feelings is pretty well known on here, so I suppose I'm probably the psychopath in the office.

Good for me - I don't have to work with me!

true believer

i love dilbert comics. but i have to steal other peoples newspapers.because it's in something more
evil than the koran , bible or channel 7.

midfielder

OK Ive worked as a lawyer and am now a teacher (an awesome one I was told today) so where does that put me?

images

true believer

yeah .it's hard to tell which is more hysterical, the terror or channel 7 , ffs.
at least you don't get bombard in the lunch room by buffoons , dayley . tub thumping about the
lastest effort of ACA or hadley. small mercy's middy

dibo

OK, I'm changing the thread title because it's driving me f**king nuts. That and the f**king 'Kob' thread.

Midfielder - don't drink and type.

true believer

OK, I'm changing the thread title because it's driving me f**king nuts. That and the f**king 'Kob' thread.

Midfielder - don't drink and type.

it's a god given right (god being RA probably. but maybe yweh or even atum) to post while "relaxing".
but,but let us know whats driving you nuts. so we can post more of it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred