• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Appeal today 10.4.08 I'll be there for u

Gen (MarinerMum)

It was me.  But soso so so so glad that Reuban and Sandy turned up.  It was a very strange feeling setting up camp and being the only one.  But our Danny is worth every bit of uncomfortable because it has nothing on what he must of been feeling.

SNOWMARINER

To those that went down there, well done. We can only hope that the delay means they are starting to realise that the inconsistancy with FIFA rulings are not going to cut it. If not, it's off to the Arbritration for Sport we go.

Gen (MarinerMum)

I feel the appeal process is too gruelling and that may be it.  But lets wait and see what they have to say & their justification for their decision.

P

Pete

Well done on turning up on the night Gen. My own excuse was work, I would have joined you otherwise.

Hopefully the decision today will go in Danny's favour, even if it's a little concession or two.

SNOWMARINER

I wonder if the FFA are worried about looking stupid if the Mariners get a fairer ruling with their comittment to taking it to the Arbritration for Sport if a reduction is not given in line with similar incidents around the world?

You've got to wonder why it taken a week this time around.

dibo

SNOWMARINER said:
I wonder if the FFA are worried about looking stupid if the Mariners get a fairer ruling with their comittment to taking it to the Arbritration for Sport if a reduction is not given in line with similar incidents around the world?

You've got to wonder why it taken a week this time around.

i don't think they are going to the CAS - i think from what lyall said on the box last week danny's just about had enough. he's been through a fair bit and there comes a time when you just move on.

SNOWMARINER

That's what I,m worried about, Danny moving on.

I'd be disappointed if they don't take it further and have a feeling if they don't (perhaps even if they do but atleast we tried) we will either struggle with Trott or buy another keeper and we will see the last of Danny at the Mariners.

That would be a real shame although I do realise he will move on at some stage, he's far to good not to play OS, I was hoping on a couple more years of knowing we've got the best keeper in the A-League.

More reason to buy up on defenders but I hear nothing yet, I hope we don't go into V4 with the current options I really don't see us being anything but a leaking ship and it was only Danny's ability that saved us from many defeats.

pjennings

Spud said:
Well done on turning up on the night Gen. My own excuse was work, I would have joined you otherwise.

Hopefully the decision today will go in Danny's favour, even if it's a little concession or two.

Are we expecting the decision today?

susanb

Gen i am so glad you went, even tho I couldn't. Hopefully the wait means things are being considered but the poor guy having to wait all of this out. Thanks for allot the updates and texts
sue

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred