• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Appeal today 10.4.08 I'll be there for u

Gen (MarinerMum)

I just about to leave and I've made the sign.  So if anyone lives in Sydney please drop over to 52 Phillip St Sydney and say hello.  I'll be there hopefully by 4.30pm.  Getting train to Martin Pl, flash banner by channel 7 window then off to support.  Staying till late. 

Everything is crossed so let's hope it is good news.

Mariner Mum

~Floss~

SNOWMARINER said:
When is the appeal likely to be decided?

From another thread:

kevrenor said:
Gen said:
URGENT, do we know what time and where?

The independent Appeals Committee of the FFA will meet tomorrow evening
(Thursday 10 April) to consider the further appeal by Danny Vukovic
(Central Coast Mariners) against the sanction applied by the independent
Disciplinary Committee on 4 March. 

The hearing will be held at:

The Institute of Arbitrators and Mediators
52 Phillip Street, Sydney.

The hearing will commence at 5.30pm and is not expected to be complete
until at least 8.30pm.

~Floss~

Greenpoleffc said:
Official site is down (or maybe thats just me)

Waiting,waiting...............

It'll be up on FoxSports, 442, or something like that way before HAL/FFA or CCM post anything.... if at all.

I'll just be watching the forum though

~Floss~

SBS news update: no news yet - dragging on longer than expected. Marinermum could be seen in the BG though!

Jeff (LouMacari)

Gen just informed me that it's over now. No decision until next week so the poor bastard has another week of agony. Let's hope its worth it.

meldraco

lets hope it will give them time to think it thru and make the right desision, feel for Danny though having to wait

pjennings

Fox Sports says they are reserving judgment till Monday.

I hope this is a positive sign that they are least thinking about reducing it.

Gen (MarinerMum)

Well I've just got back from sydney.  Saw Danny & he said he really appreciates everyones support and thanks to you all.  He looked exhausted.  Possible it will be Monday or Tuesday.  I have to say though Reuban, Sandie and I were watching body language of all the others that filed out, just trying to know if Danny may get good news.

The media are like unwanted chicken pox & magets.  Anyway, he knows we love him heaps and are thinking positive vibes for him.

We ended up with a total of 3 marinator club members there, awesome what no planning can do.  My first event!!!!!LOL

Atomic

I saw you interviewed on FoxSports last night Gen (I assume that was you). You deserve the Medal of Honour for going above and beyond the call of a Mariners supporter. It was an excellent effort and you topped it off by giving it to Joel Griffiths... beautiful!

I would like to see some sort of special recognition given to you... like Marinator Legend - or something that shows you are "hard core". Anyway... well done!

Bex

Yeh, well done Gen if that was you.

Danny deserved better than 3 people. I'm certainly feeling a bit ashamed I wasn't there to show support when I hear there were only 3.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred