• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Anything against Arnold?

Arnold all the best?

• Total voters

localpom

Nah, there is a limit of 4 drinks per person per purchase.

Back in my hey-day, I used to down 4 in the first half then refill in the second, and usually snatch a beer or two off of a mate. Then we'd hit the leagues club till 2am. Those were the days...o_O
I still like the 5 or 6 beers watching the game, grab a couple of long necks of Coopers from the bottle shop then grab a curry at the Curry house in Mann St. What could be better?

dibo

Beers in the club, beers and a pie in the ground, off to Reviver afterwards for an old fashioned or a blood and sand afterwards.

yellowcake

When I first watched the Mariners I knew the team was for me, a nice family/community club
Hey CCMFCUK, that's more altruistic logic than mine for following your Wolves: The team supported by a number of my heroes from my other great interest, Mr Robert Plant, Mr Glenn Hughes, even Mr Noddy 'older... - the "made to be" icing was discovering that they'd won the league the year I was born.

One day also I'll hope I'll visit the Black Country and somehow get into Molineux for a match (maybe it'll be a Premier League fixture...)

style_cafe

I was born in Birmingham,
I'm sure I will... I'm hoping for a good 3-4 weeks out there... well "here" for you ;)
The main reason I like the Mariners are just the fact that Gosford isn't a massive place = small close knit club and that they often give the big city boys a good whooping!
Pre-season over here isn't the best.. the sun is good.. although Wolves are playing Celta Vigo so I'm going to that one

I went to Birmingham once ,I was so cold my balls were hugging each other to stay warm!!!
QPR fan myself so commiserations on the Wolves thing..:doh: although I loved watching Derek Dugan back in the day.
Let us know when you`re coming out ,we`re a pretty friendly mob so a few beers won`t be out of the question....cheers

Wombat

Derek dougan....apparently....before my time.

As a kid they had two brilliant players Kenny Hibbert and John Richards. After that era I don't remember anyone decent apart from the legendary Steve Bull who was magnificent.

style_cafe

Derek dougan....apparently....before my time.

As a kid they had two brilliant players Kenny Hibbert and John Richards. After that era I don't remember anyone decent apart from the legendary Steve Bull who was magnificent.

Wombat- I found this clip that includes Hibbet,Richards & Dougan plus a few other famous names...please enjoy.

Last edited:

Wombat

You forgot to include the link Mr Style.

I'm gutted for Arnie that he started his reign with a 4.0 drubbing at the hands of Newcastle (uk not the bogan scum). LOL.

Lets hope West Ham don't damage them too much.

Suck shit Arnie. We did tell you Sydney was a poisoned chalice.

Roy Law

I remember Dougan playing in the third division for Peterborough before joining Wolves; and what a good player Richards was. And Dave Wagstaffe, one of the best to never have played for England, and Mike Bailey, who did.
Wolves are the opposite of the Mariners - a big club in a lowly position :innocent:

Big Al

Was very hard watching Ibini Last night for the All stars. Was disciplined without being fantastic but still a quality player we don't have - Puck you Arnie for stealing him & him for being sweet talked.

Wombat

I didn't watch it as I was too dumb (and merry) to work out the game was on Digital tv not Foxtel.

My source told me Ibini was the best player and Rose the worst....which was not great to hear.

Btw I'm you are coming to Plium tonight.....rug up well as Lisarow is freezing in the evening. Usually 4 or 5 deg colder than Gosford.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred