• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Answers required !

Ursus

In Lawrie's first season with Spirit Simon Bell had only about one game with Spirit before his brain explosion and subsequent disappearance.

Woodchuck, I think you are trying to stir dissent in the club that is not necessary at this stage. This sort of rumor mongering can only cause trouble. I suspect you are either a troll or someone with an axe to grind.

Fact, Owens replaced Tommy who had not trained for 2 weeks.
Gumps started on the bench in both games.

Fact, Lawrie and our current administration got us into the A-League by "the skin of our teeth" and have taken us to 2 Grand Finals and one premiership against all odds.

I see your demand for explanations as highly offensive and destabilizing.

I suggest you "sit down and shut up" :redcard:

Paolo

poetryintheblood said:
I would be more interested in getting the following questions answered.
1. How the f*** did the SCUM get flares in to the stadium, and get away with it?
2. Why were the Scum on the park after the match? if we tried that shit, we'd face the hanging jury.
3. Why did Danny cop more than that f***W** Griffiths, who did worse, and only got yellow carded?
4. How far up Constantines and Lowy's ass are Shields and Breeze?

Now these I'd like answered.
ill answer a few...
1. its not hard to have a flare in your pocket or tucked inside your pants/shorts, its not like people are patted down and stripsearched upon entry.
2.can't answer that
3. Griffiths recieved a yellow card therefore it is deemed the incident was dealt with on the field, danny was red carded therefore the match review committee have a look at the incident and decide his penalty.
4. Is a stupid comment, to suggest that the ref's are trying to please people(especially Con) is ridiculous.

Wombat

We all love Lawrie and he has gone above and beyond the call of duty for our club. However, he should have to answer simple questions. Its not a dictatorship.

Lawrie rightly gets praised for his great work and therefore should expect criticism when he makes mistakes. The GF team wasn't simply a mistake but the continuation of an obvious fued between the two men. Unfortunately, it cost us the GF.

Everyone at the game around me was shocked that Owens started the game.  Myself I had a fear that Lawrie would do this, just reading between the lines of what was written in the paper and his mishandling of Gumps thoughout the year.

It did stink....to high heaven!

The sad thing is, it cost Lawrie another coach of the year award.

voice of reason

Ursus said:
Woodchuck, I think you are trying to stir dissent in the club that is not necessary at this stage. This sort of rumor mongering can only cause trouble. I suspect you are either a troll or someone with an axe to grind.

I think you are correct, Ursus.  Have a read of all Woodchuck's posts for some perspective on where (s)he is coming from...

Ziggy

I have a quick question. This is the second time I heard this soccer clinic theory, and for the record I certainly do not believe this is the reason for Gumpy being on the bench, I think the resons are a bit more complex and should be left between the club and Gumps. However my question is... we all now about Gumpys clinic, but what is the other clinic? Does it have a name? Maybe its not going so well because no one knows about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred