• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Another Jets Disgrace...

RADINHO

Well my parents work at Westfield Tuggerah and said three boys in their youth were kicked out of the shopping centre for lighting fires to jerseys at Rebel Sport. :naughty: very immature of them! :naughty:

dibo

RADINHO said:
Well my parents work at Westfield Tuggerah and said three boys in their youth were kicked out of the shopping centre for lighting fires to jerseys at Rebel Sport. :naughty: very immature of them! :naughty:

were they charged? that's malicious damage to property.

wihtout charges the story's likely to be howled down by sceptical scummers.

Bear

Thats a pretty big accusation to make, id want better evidence than "my parents said".

Did your parents see it happen? Or did they hear it from someone, who heard it from someone?

How do you know the blokes were from Newcastle?

And id find it hard to believe people lighting a fire in a shopping centre would simply be kicked out. You would want to find better security guards if this is the case

Omni

The fact that no youth teams have actually been selected yet makes it reasonably hard to believe.

Marinerchick

Omni said:
The fact that no youth teams have actually been selected yet makes it reasonably hard to believe.

RADINHO said:

omni  i think he means just 3 teenagers
not there youth teams
and is there a stable source???
becasue this all could be hearsay

Omni

If it's just youth, then prove it's Newcastle fans first up, and then, what the hell business is it of the actual club that idiot kids may or may not have done.

Even if you prove that this happened, you'd be struggling on those points.

dibo

so basically it's coastie kids *apparently* being little shits on the authority of someone's mum. stop the presses!

Teddy Bear

It was Joel Griffiths that done the dasterdly act. Police said that although they had rebel sport cctv showing him lighting the fire, Police could not do anything and told him he had no case to answer as Rebel Sport had let him leave the store before calling Police.  ;D

thomas477

Nah mate

Joel was here (2nd Goal)

honbun20080331_002_000.jpg

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=sdm_mYmf-yM

RADINHO

thomas477 said:
Nah mate

Joel was here (2nd Goal)

honbun20080331_002_000.jpg

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=sdm_mYmf-yM
Will u jets Fans get over Joel Griffths cause Joel is so sick of newcastle he went to japan Probably cause all of u dirty coal miners

RADINHO

RADINHO said:

lol i did not even mention they were mariners jersey's almost had u mislead for a second

thomas477

RADINHO said:
Will u jets Fans get over Joel Griffths cause Joel is so sick of newcastle he went to japan Probably cause all of u dirty coal miners

Will u get over Vukovic?
Not likey

RADINHO

thomas477 said:
RADINHO said:

Will u get over Vukovic?
Not likey

But we are standing for vukovic's justice  with joel all other newcastle players are poo he stands out and anyway he is considering to be contracted to avispa fukowa at the end of the Joels 4 month loan

tyson

I wouldn't be boasting about the fact that Joel is in Japan, Thomas. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays there. After his dummy spit over the captaincy, it is evident that he cares more about himself than his loyalty to Newcastle Jets. As soon as he sees the extra 0's on his pay, he will want to stay, because it turns out that The Con isn't giving away much of his money.

tyson

ACTUALLY... other '<i>then</i>' (<--- lol) your grand final win, you don't have anything to boast about regarding Newcastle Jets.

RADINHO

tyson said:
I wouldn't be boasting about the fact that Joel is in Japan, Thomas. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays there. After his dummy spit over the captaincy, it is evident that he cares more about himself than his loyalty to Newcastle Jets. As soon as he sees the extra 0's on his pay, he will want to stay, because it turns out that The Con isn't giving away much of his money.

Well Said

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred