• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Another example of great parenting

Paolo

Police quiz mum who put baby on eBay

German police are investigating a couple after they offered their eight-month-old son for sale on internet auction site eBay.

Renee Beck, a police spokesman in the Bavarian town of Krumbach west of Munich, said on Saturday the 23-year-old woman told them it was only a joke.

But he said police were nevertheless continuing their investigation and the baby was put in state custody.

"She says it was a joke," he said. "That's not yet clear.

Detectives are investigating on suspicion of child trafficking."

A number of people called authorities across Germany after seeing the offer on eBay that read: "Baby - collection only. Offer my nearly new baby for sale because it cries too much. Male, 70 cm long."

The opening bid was 1 euro ($A1.65). There were no bidders during the two hours before the offer was removed, police said.

The mother was quoted in Bild newspaper saying: "It was only a joke. I just wanted to see if someone would make an offer.

"They've taken my son to hospital and I've got to take psychiatric tests next week."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
:eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead: :eek:verhead:
Seems fair enough to me, the kid has cost them alot of money and they want to make some of it back 8)

kevrenor

keensy said:
Police quiz mum who put baby on eBay
German police are investigating a couple after they offered their eight-month-old son for sale on internet auction site eBay. Renee Beck, a police spokesman in the Bavarian town of Krumbach west of Munich, said on Saturday the 23-year-old woman told them it was only a joke.

Ah the famous German sense of humour! How's that being thought about in Germany,  Happy?

Paolo

Canadian parents try to sell baby online10:13 AEST Wed May 28 20089 minutes agoVIEWS: 0| FLOCKS: 0| 0 comments so farCanadian police say they may charge a Vancouver couple accused of posting an online ad offering a seven-day-old baby for $C10,000 ($A10,436.23).

A woman browsing the classifieds website Craigslist on Friday called police after saw the ad.

"A new baby girl, seven days old, healthy and very cute," read the ad.

"Can't afford and unexpected. Looking for a good home. Please call ASAP."

Within hours of her call, officers tracked the number of a stolen mobile phone listed in the ad to an apartment in downtown Vancouver.

When officers arrived, they found four adults inside, including the 26-year-old father and the 23-year-old mother breastfeeding the baby. Police did not identify the couple.

"Of course, the first thing out of their mouth is, they said it was just a hoax," Constable Tim Fanning said.

The baby's parents were arrested and released, and the baby was removed from the home. Police did not reveal the parents' names.

A spokeswoman for Craigslist would not answer questions about the case, but said the site takes steps to ensure users are not breaking the law.

"Misuse of Craigslist for illegal purposes is absolutely unacceptable to us, and we will work together with law enforcement until the perpetrators have been brought to justice," Susan Best, a spokeswoman for the San Francisco-based site, said in an email.

Police in Germany arrested a couple over the weekend after a seven-month-old boy was listed for auction on Ebay.

The mother told police the ad, which listed the baby for sale for a euro (A$1.64), was a joke, but the baby is now in the care of youth services as police investigate the possibility of human trafficking.
---------------------------------------------
hahahahah, another one

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Arabmariner said:
Anyone want to buy my two?

In fact at this moment in time you can have the little ****s for nothing!!! :headbutt:

I got one fairly talented 18 A's keeper someone can take off me hands ( as he is costing a fortune in groceries)and as a bonus you can have his teenage sister ...FOR NUTHIN...  :vhappy: :vhappy: :vhappy:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred