• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALW R11 VS Sydney

sydmariner

Rising Sun

I believe Trimis and Quiiligan have been rested with a busy spell coming up. Glad to see Martin another chance and Evans off the bench. Chance for more minutes for Ras as well, she deserves more than what she has been getting.

Hopefully Dumont is in because she has been killing it in training.

Last edited:

marinermick

Very decent effort and dominated that first half, especially though the midfield. As usual we are disjointed in the front third. Wurigumula over cooking play and Rola is just not up to this level. Desperately need a gun striker to partner the Chinese girl.

true believer

Meanwhile at skin cancer studium .
You cant walk 10 metres to have a piss .
Because reasons

Attachments

• 20240107_185613.jpg
    20240107_185613.jpg
    741.9 KB · Views: 31

marinermick

Meanwhile at skin cancer studium .
You cant walk 10 metres to have a piss .
Because reasons

Big ups to the club for at least listening to feedback and providing a section that has shade. They obviously can’t open that toilet section without paying big dollars.

Extra long walk for me to go the toilet and get a beer but I think this is a reasonable compromise.

Big Al

Gomez owes that ref a drink. 100% 2nd yellow and then when she got fouled she spun and had a little kick at the SFC girl who fouled her but hid it just enough.

Missing that killer instinct.

Very well coached.

Shame, Byson’s touch was a little heavy late as she was in with a chance to win it.

Evans needs to coach Jing on throwing your body about and not pulling out (Smashed Ibini). With a little more time she could be a handful.

Big Dog

Very decent effort and dominated that first half, especially though the midfield. As usual we are disjointed in the front third. Wurigumula over cooking play and Rola is just not up to this level. Desperately need a gun striker to partner the Chinese girl.
Agreed. Hopefully Simon can get on the park and provide something up front. #10 is frustrating. Struggles to keep possession, passing is hit and miss.

booney

Scrappy game but excellent result against a very good team.I thought we had more of the play and the better chances but could not capitalise on Gomez's midfield dominance.Hayward and Wardlow had top games also.

Ozhammer

A solid effort by the girls this evening and they really could and arguably should, have taken all three points.

What does Rasmussen need to do to earn more than a handful of minutes from Husband? Evans also looked like a handful when she came on. Either option surely offers the team more forward presence than Badawiya?

Gomez really is a great player to watch and we are fortunate to have her in our team.

true believer

Big ups to the club for at least listening to feedback and providing a section that has shade. They obviously can’t open that toilet section without paying big dollars.

Extra long walk for me to go the toilet and get a beer but I think this is a reasonable compromise.
yes mediocrity reigns supreme .maybe a colostomy bay or just wet myself if i want hydration .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred