• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Aloisi's Fitness

skilbeck

http://news.theage.com.au/mariners-sweat-on-aloisi-swollen-knee/20080120-1mzb.html

Apparently Aloisi's fitness is in doubt for the next game :(. when details come in can someone post it here

kevrenor

skilbeck said:
http://news.theage.com.au/mariners-sweat-on-aloisi-swollen-knee/20080120-1mzb.html

Apparently Aloisi's fitness is in doubt for the next game :(. when details come in can someone post it here
Lawrie and John stated at the media conference after the game that he will be having treatment during the week and hope to be OK next weekend but will not know until the doctors give their opinion. Let us hope.

marinersman

I heard from a very reliable source last night that he had 50ml of fluid drained from his knee either Friday or during the week (I can't remember which one it was) so he could play yesterday.

Jesus

Jesus
I am hoping simon doesnt get a run. He is awful when it comes to shooting. Kwas is a far better striker, and can do just as much work, but throw in a goal every now and then.

Also leaves room for gumps in the midfield :)

But ofcourse hoping for Aloisi to start.

adz

Staff member
Jesus said:
Also leaves room for gumps in the midfield :)

yay Gumps! I told him last night he should be starting more, and he just gave me a look as if to say I f**king know I should be starting more... lol ;D

Deej

Taylor said:
Jesus said:
I am hoping simon doesnt get a run. He is awful when it comes to shooting.

He always leans back when he shoots rather than leaning over the ball!!

he puts them away in training......it's a confidence thing.....once he gets 1 he'll be sweet!

promdi442

DJ said:
Taylor said:
Jesus said:
I am hoping simon doesnt get a run. He is awful when it comes to shooting.

He always leans back when he shoots rather than leaning over the ball!!

he puts them away in training......it's a confidence thing.....once he gets 1 he'll be sweet!

That has been said ALL year and still nothig has happened. At this stage there is nothing to be done but to continue and hope he breaks the duck. He will never have a better chance to at least get it on target then he had last Saturday but the quality of his technique was so bad no wonder it ended up with the Marinators. 

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred