• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 7 v WU. Spoon Bowl. Again.

Corsair

Sitting by an absolute beachfront pool in El-Nido Philippines sinking beers watching us dominate. Said to my mate that the curse is lifted and we'll be required to watch the rest of this seasons home games in this spot. It'll be tough but I'm prepared for the sacrifice. ?

Ads

Bit torn on the hoofball style we seem to be taking on. But when we're 3-0 up well I can swallow my distaste
I feel you on this a bit.
We really need to put away the Di Pizio and Reec opportunities.

They are the ones we create every week in the first 15 mins and can’t convert and end up costing us.

Now tonight, worked out ok but if we want top 4 need to try and score ‘normal’ opportunities.

Unless we can get 3 goals from pens, headers and worldies every week.

As after that first goal we had massive gaps every on the counter as usual so will leak goals as we have been.
(Except tonight)

Meerkat

I feel you on this a bit.
We really need to put away the Di Pizio and Reec opportunities.

They are the ones we create every week in the first 15 mins and can’t convert and end up costing us.

Now tonight, worked out ok but if we want top 4 need to try and score ‘normal’ opportunities.

Unless we can get 3 goals from pens, headers and worldies every week.

As after that first goal we had massive gaps every on the counter as usual so will leak goals as we have been.
(Except tonight)
Yup totally agree.

Thank F Tulio scored that cracker though. Hoping that’s the spark he needed to reignite the ol Tulio fire.

AJames

Sitting by an absolute beachfront pool in El-Nido Philippines sinking beers watching us dominate. Said to my mate that the curse is lifted and we'll be required to watch the rest of this seasons home games in this spot. It'll be tough but I'm prepared for the sacrifice. ?
Much the same here haha. $2.50 beers over looking the beach.

promdi442

i sent you an message regarding the tickets did you get it. Are you in Boracay or El Nido?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred