• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 4 - Mariners v Roar 5pm Sunday 12th

FFC Mariner

Question I was asked walking out.
When was the last time we lost 4 straight league game?
I guessed Walmsley but not sure when

scottmac

Suspended
Waddingham...... Great to see young Australian strikers doing well.

Looking at the stats we should have won that. More shots and more shots on goal. With the way this comp is going we can still make the finals and the way we are playing we can still win it. New gaffer and new team literally weeks out from the start. I'll take a shit season with a continental trophy. We are still playing great football.

Ads

I really thought they were checking the foul that clipped Steele but I firmly believe that wasn’t even in the consideration.

Looking on it again I’m even sceptical that he grazed the shin from the angles.

Where Ballard got full set of studs on foot, even if clipped ground first the challange came in with studs up.

scottmac

Suspended
No one likes us but we don't care. Don't think this forum actually lives that right now.
I always thought a studs up challenge meant the studs of your feet impact another player.

Apparently it means literally up above ankle height, the more you know
I mean if he doesn't get the player first how does the var overturn it...

scottmac

Suspended
Kinda wish that I continued not to see this thread because FFC had blocked me.

Hey maybe Cahn would have lost less games due to people on here thinking they know him.......

Huddo

Jacko is copping it from the media because of us. There's people on here that would be loving that but being yellow and blue I can't stand that.

Mate ill always back a competent loss.
That wasn't competent.

The possession based football is pure shit if it has no impetus.
Needing a goal he takes off an inform striker for an out of form midfielder.
What the f**k was the go with the long ball crap, when the opposition had set?

No one is loving it, and truth is we all know he needs time, but giving a bloke time doesn't mean he's not answerable to stupid tactics.

scottmac

Suspended
Mate ill always back a competent loss.
That wasn't competent.

The possession based football is pure shit if it has no impetus.
Needing a goal he takes off an inform striker for an out of form midfielder.
What the f**k was the go with the long ball crap, when the opposition had set?

No one is loving it, and truth is we all know he needs time, but giving a bloke time doesn't mean he's not answerable to stupid tactics.
Posession based?? Maybe check the stats. Before they lost a player we were well down on posession. The first 20 mins it was 80 20 against us.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred