• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Round 16 v Bling

pjennings

To me this has all the hallmarks of a banana skin game.

1) Cluttered schedule - straight after the Wellington game and before an AFC Cup knockout game on Tuesday

2) Sydney are not travelling that badly - with better form than Wellington - and they do have some dangerous players. I'm expecting a win - I'll take 2-0 but would expect the game to be in the balance until near the end.

TEAMlast 10last 6last 3
CCM24147
MVC18103
MCI1793
SFC17115
WEL16105
MAC13107
WSW1393
GLY1285
NUJ1254
ADL961
BNE741
WUN522

Rising Sun

do we have any more left back options?
Yes Storm would do a decent job there, and without having to vary the role too much from how Faz plays it.

Even when Steele and Smith are fit, I think Storm might still be my preferred pick, unless Jacko wants to groom either of the others as Faz's successor.

Ironbark

To me this has all the hallmarks of a banana skin game.

1) Cluttered schedule - straight after the Wellington game and before an AFC Cup knockout game on Tuesday

2) Sydney are not travelling that badly - with better form than Wellington - and they do have some dangerous players. I'm expecting a win - I'll take 2-0 but would expect the game to be in the balance until near the end.

TEAMlast 10last 6last 3
CCM24147
MVC18103
MCI1793
SFC17115
WEL16105
MAC13107
WSW1393
GLY1285
NUJ1254
ADL961
BNE741
WUN522
My thoughts also. At the same time I'm going into every game confident. It's not just that we're playing well, but that we have managers who know how to plan for an opposition. Would love to win this by a margin, but could also see a banana skin.

Without those first 4 games this season we are the top team without much argument. You need those losses sometimes though, so pretty bloody happy.

Hoping there's not much in the rain, at least come end of the day, and the crowds show up

FFC Mariner

Yes Storm would do a decent job there, and without having to vary the role too much from how Faz plays it.

Even when Steele and Smith are fit, I think Storm might still be my preferred pick, unless Jacko wants to groom either of the others as Faz's successor.
Whispers from people who know about these things (namely not me) that we have a very promising LB in our NPL squad.
Harry Menham is allegedly one to watch

Allreet?

I'll bring a few books tonight for those interested.

I should be in Bay Road from 6.30ish and then Bay 17 (if not raining).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred