• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Rd 6 vs Victory (Home)

gemkayem

No rest for the wicked, here’s the squad. Can’t remember if Noah smith picked up an injury?

turbo

After last night's display there's a real possibility I can't be bothered turning up just like our team. Hopefully that fades closer to game day. Not predicting good things anyway as Victory haven't been leaking many goals against teams with better attacks than ours. This one has the potential to get ugly for us.

Tevor

After last night's display there's a real possibility I can't be bothered turning up just like our team. Hopefully that fades closer to game day. Not predicting good things anyway as Victory haven't been leaking many goals against teams with better attacks than ours. This one has the potential to get ugly for us.
Agree, this could go very bad.

turbo

We "should" run over the top of them. Victory aren't that great but they are organised and can score
They’ve been wasteful up front and organised in defence. If they click a bit more in the forwards they’ve got every chance to be a top 3 team. They’ve had a pretty strong turnaround for a team that hasn’t had major coaching or player changes in the offseason.

Allreet?

In the league I reckon we could've won every game - despite the results. The pieces were there but not quite clicking (including last week's win). It's the AFC Cup where we've looked a tad clueless despite some big wins.

So hopefully we finally turn up tomorrow. We'll need to as I thought Victory looked really dangerous last week despite drawing with the Bulls. Nizz v Arzani will be quite the match-up.

Tevor

I’m not convinced we are not spoon specials this season to be honest. That AFC game was a real low point for me, so many players not playing as a team and trying to look good to get a move out is my guess.

I still think January could be disastrous, what if we lose some of our best players? Not sure who Jackoff is lining up to bring in, could be some English journey men.

Tomorrow will be really interesting, Vuck will not be easy and we generally play poorly against them no matter how crap they are.

ryan

I’m not convinced we are not spoon specials this season to be honest. That AFC game was a real low point for me, so many players not playing as a team and trying to look good to get a move out is my guess.

I still think January could be disastrous, what if we lose some of our best players? Not sure who Jackoff is lining up to bring in, could be some English journey men.

Tomorrow will be really interesting, Vuck will not be easy and we generally play poorly against them no matter how crap they are.
I'm not 100% sure we will get any players in in January.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred