• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM R16 vs ? shagger velcro gloves and wellies brigade

Big Al

Peak A League 1v2 at 2.00pm which should mean it will be a cracking game and no one will see it.

They are deadly and we need to be careful and keep the crowd quiet.

They replicate us a bit with a strong defence and willing to be patient

Big Al

The nix would have asked for a kick off time to maximise their crowd.

I'm surprised they actually got any help from the league.
I am happy with the time and good on them for getting a day game on their public holiday and i hope it’s a big success but it still very strange.

Ill have my phone on with an ear piece in.

Obviously no one knew it would be 1 v 2 when they put in the fixture and dare i say it we may have been picked as a draw card being champs

Stuartmcateer

Storm in or stick with Doka?

Otherwise same team you would think
Depends on injuries / niggles and how he wants to line in the AFC cup next Tuesday. He has to juggle multiple fixtures plus a trip across the ditch.

If you start storm in the AFC then he will possibly start him tomorrow and doka on Saturday against Sydney.

Either way, substitutions are going to be crucial in both.

true believer

Depends on injuries / niggles and how he wants to line in the AFC cup next Tuesday. He has to juggle multiple fixtures plus a trip across the ditch.

If you start storm in the AFC then he will possibly start him tomorrow and doka on Saturday against Sydney.

Either way, substitutions are going to be crucial in both.
i think our biggest issue is the work load on nizzy and max .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred