• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Premiership decider - CCM vs AUFC

Big Al

Congratulations to everyone what a night. Great crowd considering the weather and a special shout out to the YA for singing loud in horrible rain.

How good is that. Premiers

Sorry NZ but it wouldn’t be right for you to win it and not lift it so we won it.

6 losses. 4 on the first 4 rounds and then some shit team from down the road rolled us twice. Apart from that no body can touch us.

On to Monday morning and more trophies

Ironbark

I was appreciating how all of our star academy products must be feeling doing this together - and how many we can be proud to call our own.
Niz, Faz, Maxy, Steele, Hall, Tappy, Alou, DiPizio
...and that's just tonight with so many more contributing through the season

Corsair

As the commentators and other posters are saying Alou is not doing his job.He is not able to hold the ball up and he does not make the runs which distract defenders.Anyway he is off and Edmo is on and he should be used to the wet pitch.
I'd still like to see him play off Edmo. It could be lethal.

Last edited:

Huddo

3- Danny
2- Kaltak
1- Farrell.

I thought Ballard maybe a point, but we struggled in the middle of the park. The other option was theo, he was immense tonight with the tracking back.

Tevor

Job done in tough conditions, love the never say die attitude and self belief of this team. Absorbed the pressure and then played some silky football in those conditions. One down two to go.

Great to see so many turn up in those conditions. Bit of water never hurt anyone.

Wombat

That was alot of fun and a really good game of Football. Adelaide are a decent side but they are our Bitch....pure and simple. Atmospshere was sensational. I even got the Corp section and Prawn sandwich brigade to sing..."We are Champions, I said we are Champions!"
Bay 16 did an incredible job in shocking conditions.

Danny 10. Oustanding saves. MOM. Give him another season. 3pts
Storm 8.5 Brilliant Game. I'm so impressed with him this year.
Kaltak 8.5 Brick Wall, say no more.
Hall 8. What a season. Please dont go to Auckland.....its a dump.
Faz 9. Outstanding. 1pt.
Theo 7.5. A very good shift.
Tapp 8.5. Workhorse and incredible for a rookie.
Maxy 8.5+ Some lovely stuff and a great goal.
Niz 8. Usual incredible output.
Kuol 7.5. Menaced their defenders and good work rate defensively.
Doka 9. What a super player he is turning out to be. His confidence is through the roof. 2pts

All the subs did well.

Jacko. 10. A master class.

Thank you to Richard Peil for overseeing another stella season.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred