• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

Big Al

I'll miss that unfortunately - only table I could get was Gosford RSL. Be a shame to not be in the CBD beforehand but ah well. My own fault!

Just started my rewatch of last year....man, the chances we had in the first 10 minutes. YA is LOUD!!!
Just a warning mate. RSL is a brand new building rebuild and well they have struggled for quality and time. They have had services running 90mins late. A lot of that being because it’s new and exciting and everyone wants to try it. That’s dying off now as reviews have been terrible due to new opening frustrations.

I don’t say it to scare you off as i haven’t eaten there yet as got the warning about time and left.

But you absolutely won’t get a feed anywhere else in Gosford now unless you prepared for the food trucks at the live site which will be busy too but maybe an option if you want to be in the centre of the action.

Just a warning to order as soon as you can at the RSL and if time is a problem be prepared to ditch them because they don’t have a good rep for time management on food. Others may say different or it’s settled down now. They been open for about 2 months. Just my experience.

But I would suggest food trucks and atmosphere. Although RSL probably be pretty busy with fans too so will have an atmosphere too.

Another hint for those that want the leagues club that aren’t locals. Get in as early as you can and buy a membership or they have yellow wristbands so you can re enter later. Usually give them out later but just ask for one. And members don’t waste your time in the line you can just walk in and flash membership

Archie

I’ll pass the message onto max, I have tried but since a fair few of you guys are asking for it hopefully the march can be pushed back

Archie

I’ll pass the message onto max, I have tried but since a fair few of you guys are asking for it hopefully the march can be pushed back
Most likely to now leave at 6:10, what’s peoples thoughts on going underneath the carpark from baker street to Dane drive, we’re thinking yes because it will be much louder under there and will pump everyone up.

true believer

Just a warning mate. RSL is a brand new building rebuild and well they have struggled for quality and time. They have had services running 90mins late. A lot of that being because it’s new and exciting and everyone wants to try it. That’s dying off now as reviews have been terrible due to new opening frustrations.

I don’t say it to scare you off as i haven’t eaten there yet as got the warning about time and left.

But you absolutely won’t get a feed anywhere else in Gosford now unless you prepared for the food trucks at the live site which will be busy too but maybe an option if you want to be in the centre of the action.

Just a warning to order as soon as you can at the RSL and if time is a problem be prepared to ditch them because they don’t have a good rep for time management on food. Others may say different or it’s settled down now. They been open for about 2 months. Just my experience.

But I would suggest food trucks and atmosphere. Although RSL probably be pretty busy with fans too so will have an atmosphere too.

Another hint for those that want the leagues club that aren’t locals. Get in as early as you can and buy a membership or they have yellow wristbands so you can re enter later. Usually give them out later but just ask for one. And members don’t waste your time in the line you can just walk in and flash membership
i can tell you the food at west gosford RSL is fantastic .most times is under 30 minutes .
cheers

Wedgie

Thanks for the advice Big Al. This interstater was planning on heading to the Hotel Gosford or Railway depending on which has the better beers/setup at about 3.30, join in on the march and eat at a food truck at the ground. Back to one of those pubs after the game, unless there's some live music playing elsewhere. Staying at St Clare but will uber it to and from where we're staying. Can't wait, flying out 9am tomorrow and staying for hopefully more celebrations on Sunday returning on Monday.

adz

Staff member
Thanks for the advice Big Al. This interstater was planning on heading to the Hotel Gosford or Railway depending on which has the better beers/setup at about 3.30, join in on the march and eat at a food truck at the ground. Back to one of those pubs after the game, unless there's some live music playing elsewhere. Staying at St Clare but will uber it to and from where we're staying. Can't wait, flying out 9am tomorrow and staying for hopefully more celebrations on Sunday returning on Monday.

There's usually live music at the Bay View at Woy Woy - only a few minutes in a car from Pt Clare

VonBowellski

When this interstater went down last weekend for the first time, I ended up at the railway, didn't book but got on the long skinny table by the glass windows at the entry. Enough room there to eat a meal and you don't need to reserve it. a few others along there in 1's and 2's. Could be an option if you are eating early.

bikinigirl

. make sure you don't book an Uber to St Clair ... it will cost you a fortune and it is NOT the place you want to be

. remember to stay on point

Wedgie

. make sure you don't book an Uber to St Clair ... it will cost you a fortune and it is NOT the place you want to be

. remember to stay on point
I was planning on ubering it everywhere once I park at the place at St Clair, couldn't be that bad could it?
And where is the place I don't want to be?

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Appreciate the warning. We're booked in at 5, so we'll make sure we get our orders in quick.

Corsair

Geezus I am, I managed to change Point Clare to Saint Clare to Saint Clair over time, can't even blame alcohol, must be the nerves and excitement. There's a St Clair near where I live in Adelaide. 🙃
There's not that many Ubers on the coast by the way, you might have to wait a while for one so plan to leave early. If you order a taxi by phone they charge you $8 booking fee as well. You can order a taxi on an app now but I've not used it. Depending where your accom is in Pt Clare you might be better off getting the train to Gosford.

Wedgie

There's not that many Ubers on the coast by the way, you might have to wait a while for one so plan to leave early. If you order a taxi by phone they charge you $8 booking fee as well. You can order a taxi on an app now but I've not used it. Depending where your accom is in Pt Clare you might be :Dbetter off getting the train to Gosford.
Just checked and we're right on the train line but would have to walk 1.2 kms in the wrong direction to get to the Point Clare station.
We're right near where the land bridge that has the train line starts.
Maybe I should just steal a boat? :D

Corsair

Just checked and we're right on the train line but would have to walk 1.2 kms in the wrong direction to get to the Point Clare station.
We're right near where the land bridge that has the train line starts.
Maybe I should just steal a boat? :D
Heh, yeah uber or taxi best bet. Only 10 mins to the ground from there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred