• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM Grand Final vs Victory 23/24

turbo

12 minutes in to the general public sale and it wont let me select 1 adult ticket anywhere despite showing available bays. Same if i try 2 or 3.

Timmah

12 minutes in to the general public sale and it wont let me select 1 adult ticket anywhere despite showing available bays. Same if i try 2 or 3.
2k tickets always likely to evaporate in a heartbeat.

I genuinely wonder how many members actually got yesterday. I feel like 4-5k minimum would've been held back for APL so we're talking... 12-13k fans across the two clubs?

Stuartmcateer

It would have been easier to manage if they didn't have the buy 7 extras malarkey. Rarely do casuals convert from a one off big game - they just want the tick on the bucket list.

9 - 4 yesterday CCM members could have bought a 1:1 10% discount ticket with a code (approx 5k) which would potentially allow people to select something close to their regular seat if they wanted.

and MV members could have bought in the away allocation (7 bays is what 2k maybe).

If you don't buy before 4pm with your membership, how keen are you to actually go?

From 11am today - free for all. Take out 3k for the APL hobnobbers and you would still have roughly 10k for general sale.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

JFC Shaun Evans is VAR.
He's been alright the last few games as var, so fingers crossed. I mean, we have suffered from missing blatant offences, but I feel like Vars are all being told to back off.

It's better than intervening when he shouldn't

I'm just relieved faghani isn't 4th, given that when he was 4th in our semi I hear he just started arguments with our staff all game.

sydmariner

He's been alright the last few games as var, so fingers crossed. I mean, we have suffered from missing blatant offences, but I feel like Vars are all being told to back off.

It's better than intervening when he shouldn't

I'm just relieved faghani isn't 4th, given that when he was 4th in our semi I hear he just started arguments with our staff all game.
He’s reffing the spurs vs newcastle game tomorrow.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred