• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

ALM - CCM v Western United

Ironbark

Every game is a big game now.
I love that the mentality in the team and staff is to relish that, and to take it head on.

No reason we can't win this but any team can win on their day.

We're in pole position now so it's up to us how this season ends. Game by game, AFC Cup included.

I go in confident, but respectful.

pjennings

These Olympic qualifiers and this round are going to play havoc with each other. The Euro based players and Aust keepers (no starters) can probably get to camp on time. Players that play on Friday should be ok. But anyone after that will probably not be available (either for the ALM club or the Olyroos). Have they been released yet?

Stuartmcateer

These Olympic qualifiers and this round are going to play havoc with each other. The Euro based players and Aust keepers (no starters) can probably get to camp on time. Players that play on Friday should be ok. But anyone after that will probably not be available (either for the ALM club or the Olyroos). Have they been released yet?
My understanding is they were due to start arriving in Doha yesterday.

Confirmed - it states this in the FA news item announcing the squad.

Last edited:

kase85

I'm going, just a warning to anyone attending the ground is absolutely tiny, poorly laid out and has no shade/cover apart from a stand which is exclusively platinum members/ticket holders.

There is a single lane road in where they will shake you down for $20 to park in an a literal dirt field, which again has only one lane out.

Tickets go on sale at 10 AM today so would reccomend picking them up quickly, especially if you want to sit under cover/shade in their grandstand.

It doesn't look as though they have a designated away bay.

Is there a consensus on which bay Mariners fans are choosing to sit in before I buy a ticket?

1712631766036.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred