• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

AFC Cup

JoyfulPenguin

The Steele left back experiment needs to end immediately, move Storm to left back and Doka to right back and bring on Theo.

Tapp really struggling, either move Nisbet back and bring Di Pizio on put Steele in at centre mid.

turbo

It’s the pitch, we are not adjusting to how slow it is. Keep a clean sheet and do them at Paradise is my tip.
It’s really hurting us but we’re both playing the same pitch and they’re handling it fine. A few times I thought we were starting to dial it in and went back to crap.

We just aren’t doing the basics right so I think there is an element of fatigue plus the pitch. Need more from Edmo and Torres when they’re through.

pjennings

Yeah every ball is stoping in the grass and we are watching it instead of moving. Obviously a sign of travel fatigue but we are in cruise control which we have done a lot on our AFC travels.
To be fair to Tappy his base stamina would be pretty low after his extended, a game on the weekend and the travel. He is probably feeling it the most.

Big Al

Move Niz back.
I think we have been wasting him in the A League as well by having him forward in the first half. Just not in the game. When we were moving him forward in the second half we were looking good during the season and then against WU we went the opposite and moved him back in the second.

He is the only one who can control the ball. Needs to get involved

Tevor

It’s really hurting us but we’re both playing the same pitch and they’re handling it fine. A few times I thought we were starting to dial it in and went back to crap.

We just aren’t doing the basics right so I think there is an element of fatigue plus the pitch. Need more from Edmo and Torres when they’re through.
I still don’t think it’s panic stations, haven’t tested Vuka. We will be better in the second after that run.

pjennings

The commentators said we were due to train on it yesterday but bad weather kept us off it. You would think the home team (though not their home pitch) have played there a fair bit.

Corsair

Yeah every ball is stoping in the grass and we are watching it instead of moving. Obviously a sign of travel fatigue but we are in cruise control which we have done a lot on our AFC travels.
Agree, our performance in this game reminds me of the one I watched in the Philippines and also of the Malaysia away game but this team is much more of a threat. They have a very experienced coach who has them well organised. We need to lift, they could sneak a goal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred