• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Acts of scum stupidity thread

skilbeck

Just a thread to document the stupidity of those the the north of us

Ill start

from 442 rumour mill

Leigh Broxham to JETS!!!!!! [RUMOUR]

Leigh Broxham is set to sign with the Newcastle jets. Leigh was never a d-Mid filed be4 The victory and isnt set to be happy as one . The jets are set to sing him and play him more Attaking on the right hand side. He is a good signing for them

This article has been provided by:
norm of NEWYY!!

FourFourTwo Belief Factor: 4/10 - We can see some words we recognise here, mainly "Broxham" and "Jets" so we'll take a wild guess and suggest it's about him moving there. We don't think so.

Can anyone Translate?

Gopher of Pern

"Leigh Broxham to JETS!!!!!! [RUMOUR]

Leigh Broxham is set to sign with the Newcastle jets. Leigh was never a D-Mid field before the victory and isnt set to be happy as one . The jets are set to sign him and play him more Attaking on the right hand side. He is a good signing for them. I am a scum bogan troll.

This article has been provided by:
Cletus of Scumville

I think thats the right translation.....

Kareem

Mattsy said:
jedinaknb6.gif

clearly knocks jedinaks hands prior to reaching hollands, notice how as soon as it hits jedi's hand, its knocked downwards.. as if something had knocked it down.. maybe a ball? not as clear as hollands, but a handball non-the-less
I win!
Thats gotta be more stupid (although their lack of spelling ability is pretty dreadful!)
How on earth Jedinak could have handballed it is beyond me!
I cant possibly think of why anyone would think that and believe it!

skilbeck

mattsy came up with it to make them feel better because they know they cheated. but lets not get back into this argument

Kareem

since James Holland is now scum!
I would also like to nominate his acts of stupidity!
1) Ofcourse is playing for Jets...
2) Now unless you have paid off referee- I ask one simple question!!!
Couple of minutes to go until you win GF...surely you would be a bit cautious with hands inside the box??? Why on earth would you risk giving a penalty?
I mean in a parallel universe a penalty would have been awarded- and that would have been 100% Holland's fault.
I just dont get what his hand was doing in the air? Who would risk that?
I personally dont believe he did it on purpose (if he did, then he paid off ref) but it was a careless thing to do that could have and should have cost them the GF!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred