• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A question for everyone......

serious14

Right, I've been running this little social study of mine, more out of curiosity than anything else, for about a year now with some interesting results.  It seems that every male I ask this question knows exactly what I'm on about, straight away, and can then subsequently reference about 290235 different things to do with what I'm on about.  Yet about 99% of girls I've ever asked the exact same question give me a blank stare.

Anyways, what is the first thing you think of when I say the following:

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit".

Paolo

serious14 said:
Anyways, what is the first thing you think of when I say the following:

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits eighty-eight miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious shit".
EASY EASY EASY EASY
hoverboard.gif

serious14

Alicia said:
Jeff (LouMacari) said:
does it have anything to do with a 'flux capacitor' ?

I reckon it does!!

Does this make me a boy?

Not at all - it means you fall in that 1% of girls that know what I'm on about.

Keensy - you're proving my point with your post.  All guys know what I'm on about straight away.

uncledoc.jpg

Ziggy

make that 2% - what is the age group of these blank stare girls.
I know exactly what youre talking about but my son would give you a blank stare. More about age than sex methinks.

serious14

Ziggy said:
make that 2% - what is the age group of these blank stare girls.
I know exactly what youre talking about but my son would give you a blank stare. More about age than sex methinks.

That's what I'm interesting in clearing up.  I swear the guys who don't know are the occasional one offs, as are the girls who do know.

T

serious14 said:
T said:
Your prob just talking to the wrong girls.....

Shoelady is hardly the wrong girl........ guessing the others that I asked are though.  :p
I thought Shoelady would have got that one..... but then everyone has their own foibles.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred