• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

a new found hatred for the word OBVIOUSLY

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
I've been watching sporting interviews this fine A.M on both WWOS and Bigpond sport t.v AND I must of heard the word obviously about 200 times , they start every answer to a question with BLOODY obviously, who is teaching these athletes interview skills???.

I mean, if the answer to the question is so bloody obvious why bother interviewing these people, apparently we already know the answer....also the word BASICALLY is starting to shit me as well

RANT OVER

:fireup:  :thumbup:

BrisRecky

Capn Gus Bloodbeard said:
Um, Obviously, um, it's obvious that, um, the obviousness of the, um, word, obviously, um, obviously is, um, overused, um.  Obviously.

touche and ....AAARRRGGGHHH

Kareem

i overuse word basically. I also like theoretically (or in theory) and technically.
The reason I dont use obvious is if it is obvious then i dont get to talk about it...

hasbeen

Kareem said:
i overuse word basically. I also like theoretically (or in theory) and technically.
The reason I dont use obvious is if it is obvious then i dont get to talk about it...

Basically, it's obvious that, theoretically you have the skills to articulate yourself, technically you do not. 

FFC Mariner

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

Basically, it's obvious that, theoretically you have the skills to articulate yourself, technically you do not. 
Quality

BrisRecky

Greenpoleffc said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

Outstanding!!! a truly firm grasp of the english language and a positive display of sentence construction   :vhappy: :thumbup:

priorpeter

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

That was grouse :p

Kareem

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

obviously u are a stupid loser! U are a wimp! I have asked you who u are before and you ignore that? Whats wrong- r u a little coward? You insult me time after time and cant man up! Stop being a big wuss! Feel big baggin me out every 2nd post. At least everyone knows who I am...and I dont go scouring through topics pouncing on every oppurtunity to have a go at someone! Not to mention initiating things every time.
To everyone reading- have I ever started the slagging? NO! I retaliate- sure it's still bad and two wrongs dont make a right- and all that crap but TBH I will not take any crap from anyone!

BrisRecky

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

obviously u are a stupid loser! U are a wimp! I have asked you who u are before and you ignore that? Whats wrong- r u a little coward? You insult me time after time and cant man up! Stop being a big wuss! Feel big baggin me out every 2nd post. At least everyone knows who I am...and I dont go scouring through topics pouncing on every oppurtunity to have a go at someone! Not to mention initiating things every time.
To everyone reading- have I ever started the slagging? NO! I retaliate- sure it's still bad and two wrongs dont make a right- and all that crap but TBH I will not take any crap from anyone!

:popo: you started with obviously  :yellowcard:

Kareem

RECKY said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

:popo: you started with obviously  :yellowcard:
obviouslt it was on purpose! ;)

hasbeen

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

Ah the threats Kareem ... remember though, the pen is mightier than the sword .. especially if I poke you in the eye with it ....... 

Kareem

hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

Ah the threats Kareem ... remember though, the pen is mightier than the sword .. especially if I poke you in the eye with it .......  
uhhh...no threats. Just retailiating with insults? I'm not going to hunt u down if I find out who you are. Just make sure u arent on my christmas card list :p

marinermick

Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

uhhh...no threats. Just retailiating with insults? I'm not going to hunt u down if I find out who you are. Just make sure u arent on my christmas card list :p

i have warned hasbeen in another thread and now i am warning you

start contributing positively to this thread (and others) or a week on the sideline will be inforced

Kareem

marinermick said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:
hasbeen said:
Kareem said:

i have warned hasbeen in another thread and now i am warning you

start contributing positively to this thread (and others) or a week on the sideline will be inforced
fair enough! Thanks for stepping in!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred