• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-League on SBS One

Jaundice

Next season SBS will be broadcasting the HAL on their main channel SBS ONE.
Hopefully this will see a jump in ratings over last year on SBS 2. Maybe SBS will finally get into gear.

Im not convinced that broadcasting on sbs 1 over 2 would make any significant difference to ratings. We all have digital TV now and its pretty fool proof in my opinion for catching whats on or browsing.

Anyway back on topic, glad SBS have come to accept/embrace the A league and that we can trust it will treat the game with the respect it deserves.

VicMariner

What do you all think can make SBS coverage of the HAL better?

I'd like to see Basheer moved out of game commentary and Simon Hill and Craig Foster to do it instead.
I know a lot of people don't like Foz but I think he makes a good co-commentator. His earnestness makes the game seem more important.
Hill is easily the best commentator in Oz IMO.

A decent footy show! Get Basheer to host it and have Ned Zelic and Francis Awaritefe as panelists/analysts. They go good together and both know what they are talking about. Plus Zelic is great on camera in a semi deranged kind of way. :)

sydmariner

What do you all think can make SBS coverage of the HAL better?

I'd like to see Basheer moved out of game commentary and Simon Hill and Craig Foster to do it instead.
I know a lot of people don't like Foz but I think he makes a good co-commentator. His earnestness makes the game seem more important.
Hill is easily the best commentator in Oz IMO.

A decent footy show! Get Basheer to host it and have Ned Zelic and Francis Awaritefe as panelists/analysts. They go good together and both know what they are talking about. Plus Zelic is great on camera in a semi deranged kind of way. :)
they had thursday fc which i thought was pretty good

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred