• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A-league Coaches

Who is the most hated coach in the a-league

• Kosmina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • van Egmond

• Mitchell

• Merrick

• Farina

• Vidmar

• Total voters
S

striker

The good guys - NZ and Mariners coaches omitted from the poll.

FFC Mariner

He would win the worst coach award together with the loudest self promoter awards too.

1) Foul opposition

2) Get ball

3) Hoooooooooof towards Brosque or the crippled bloke

Call that football??

Hagar the Horrible

Don't forget about instructing the players to have a big sook to the referee whenever one of their players gets a little tap.

He needs to try his Muscat act on Joel Griffiths.

marinersman

I've got Kossie just ahead of Farina.

I actually don't mind Kossie too much, he's always good for a quote.

My real problem is the club he's coaching. I hate Sydney more than the Scum.

Farina's an utter goose. I constantly shake my head at his comments.

Sean

In order, i would go.

Kosmina - Smug c%nt who suits Sydney's arrogant, smug attitude.

Farina - chew on some more gum, it wont help take your thoughts away on how boring your team is and that marcinho has to be the worst player to appear in A-league history.

Van Egmond - I have never seen someone so happy to celebrate mediocrity.

Vidmar - Dislike highly due to his incompetence as a coach, and being as boring as an arrowroot biscuit

Merrick - Strange man who i would not like to meet down an alley. although i feel sorry for him as he will be crucified for this season by the ever so silly melbourne fans who dont realise that they have an Asian campaign ahead of them, and any rolling of heads would cause disruption and an exit at the conclusion of the group rounds.

Mitchell - Looks like Aslan and I hope he has a good season next year with Perth.

Herbert - I would love to play for him, play shit and still go home with a smile

McKinna = God

FFC Mariner

I hate to say this but when you consider the utter dross that Con buys (and insists they play), GVE is probably second behind the great man himself.

Albeit if you take that horrible little "Breeze" out of their side they are pants

Mariner Girl

I voted for Kosmina. ( I couldn't stand him before he joined Sydney FC)  :vomit:

I also vote him as being the ugliest coach. He's got a head that would haunt houses. :vomit:

marinermick

merrick

arrogant f**k who thinks he is all cool by showing no emotion on the sideline

he makes all scots look bad and unfriendly

bobandbill

Mariner Girl said:
I voted for Kosmina....

...I also vote him as being the ugliest coach. He's got a head that would haunt houses. :vomit:
I don't know, only of you are not including past coaches - look at this beauty of Culina TWG once posted...
5683culinascary.jpg

Greenpoleffc said:
He would win the worst coach award together with the loudest self promoter awards too.

1) Foul opposition

2) Get ball

Call that football??

Change brosque to aloisi and that sounds like us....

Newieutd

Greenpoleffc said:
If you really think that, can I suggest you turn round at games and look at the pitch??

:)

I tend to agree, Aloisi doesnt whine like a little girl like Brosque does.

Brosque has to be my most hated player.

dibo

forever_yellow said:
Greenpoleffc said:

1) Foul opposition

2) Get ball

Call that football??

Change brosque to aloisi and that sounds like us....

*us*? trolling much?

Teddy Bear

If being the most hated coach means taking Adelaide to two finals series including a grand final then taking Sydney who were going nowhere and in contention for the wooden spoon to a team that is in the running to win the title then I'm sure he doesn't mind. He is a bloke that speaks his mind, wears his heart on his sleeve and gives everything to the team he coaches. If Lawrie ever retired I would love for him to coach the mariners.

Farina on the other hand I can't stand. This bloke was the worse Australian coach ever and was so arrogant that he never knew when to give up.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred