• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

A day and a bit to go------

What are you like the day before the GF?

• Fired up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More confident

• Less confident

• More nervous

• Less nervous

• Euphoric

• Still scared

• Total voters

Jocwa08

Thinking bout the crowd, 55000 + the boys suffer bad stage fright
other than that, BRING HOME THE TOILET SEAT!!

S

striker

Jocwa08 said:

can't fit 55K into SFS.....

rosko

I can't wait... I'm at work in Sydney today, and I get to rubbish all the Bling fans that are doing their best to rag on me..
      Go you Yellows

Andy

striker #9 said:
I'm more and more confident as time goes on!

Same here. Especially now that Tommy P is declared fit.

Not sure I'll be so confident this time tomorrow.

pjennings

Anything can happen in a one off game.

However, our players have the edge in both talent and experience, Lawrie is an experienced coach that is not still wet behind the ears like Dutchy and our club is run in a very professional manner.

Given that - I am becoming more and more confident.

Fire up boys and girls - only a day to go!!!! :fireup: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot:

Tez

im goina be too excited to Sleep..

9:50 Train 2mrw cant come Fast enough!

Im so FIRED UP!!!

:fireup: :fireup: :fireup:

dru

Que Sera sera.

The majority of my travel down has been done, shirt, scarves and flag is ready for tomorrow and I have my ticket.

promdi442

After watching the boys train this morning I am quietly confident about our chances. I however am not so confident regarding Tommy. Andre was doing the majority of the crosses from the right this morning with Greg. Later Tommy was doing a lot of straight running at about three quarter pace without trying to change direction. Obviously the big test will come when he cools down after the practice and see what the reaction will be.

Omni

I am nervous to the point of feeling nauseous, or maybe that's the sunburn! Either way I'm pretty damn nervous now, still feeling a Mariners win on the cards.

kepo

Jocwa08 said:
u will get 45k atm.
Thats a full house
atmosphere is building

rev

Tez said:
im goina be too excited to Sleep..
I'm pharken fired up I can't sleep.   I reckon the Mariners can pull it off - We've beat Newc in every crucial game before (I'm thinking not just our recent 3-0 win but season 1 final at Bluetongue where we won and I watched the Jats fans punch each other up), we've got multiple goal-scorers Vs Griffiths the diver, we're rested, we've got a genuine good-guy coach who doesn't have to trade insults, we've got GF experience, if Tommy has troubles we've got depth, GOOOOOOO YOOOOOOU MAAAARRRINERSSSS!!!  :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirashoot: :pirate: :headbounce: :thumbup: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

Holy crap
its's here....it's here.....it's here......

GRAND FINAL DAY BABY!!!!!!

Ok, now I'm frikking nervous...........excited more.........work this morning is going to pass so freaking slowly!!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred