• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

3rd Test Australia Vs India

Yellowbeard

It's that time again. I'm very excited to see 4 quicks in our side. Hopefully we give it to those indians again this week.
Australia by an innings and 109 runs for me

adz

Staff member
Good stuff

Aus-Ind WhenTestEnds: Test Won Day 4 - Session 2 8.00
Ponting Runs O/U 1stInns Over 50.5 Runs 1.80
Ind 1st Inns Runs 101-200 Runs 6.00
Ind 1st Inns Runs 201-300 Runs 3.50
Aust 1stInns Most Runs PONTING Ricky 3.50

ummmm who is that Rogers person?

northernspirit

hes in place of matty hayden whos injured, hes a west australian
i think you could put a 3rd XI Australian side and theyd still whip anyone in the world lol

adz

Staff member
Yellowbeard said:
Tait will fix that... Either by taking a wicket or by moving the run rate to 8 an over

lol so true

how many extras from Tait I wonder

adz

Staff member
Johnson to <batsman>, wide outside off stump, no shot...
[repeat]
[repeat]
[repeat]

dibo

adz said:
Johnson to <batsman>, wide outside off stump, no shot...
[repeat]
[repeat]
[repeat]

better that than:

Johnson to <batsman>, wide ball, and called.
Johnson to <batsman>, straight one, flicked off the pads to backward square for two.
Johnson to <batsman>, wide ball, and called.
Johnson to <batsman>, short and outside off stump and punished behind point for four. Cracking cutshot that, up on his toes and flaying it away.
Johnson to <batsman>, no ball, late call and easily left by the batsman...

dibo

adz said:
why does he get to bowl so many overs? argh!

in sydney it was bizarro...

i'm perfectly happy with seeing a steady line outside off if there is sufficient variation in pace and length to keep the batsman guessing and prevent expansive slashes behind square or big cover drives.

i'm not happy with the only balls near hittable all being in f**king dollar-signs territory and everything else being even more unthreatening than it it unplayable. if all else fails come around the wicket and smash the f**ker on the back foot on the way to leg stump, but don't just hurl it any old place...

adz

Staff member
not a fan of Jaques... get rid of him. Open with Clarke and bring in someone else for Hayden

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred