• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2nd Favourite Team In The A-League

Whats Your 2nd Favourite Team In The A-League?

• Adelaide United

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Central Coast Mariners

• Melbourne Victory

• Newcastle Jets

• Perth Glory

• Queensland Roar

• Sydney FC

• Wellington Pheonix

• Dont Have One

• Total voters

Atomic

If I had to choose one team (at gun point), then it would be the Nix. Sure, they're sheep-shaggers, but even I enjoy the warmth of a good ugg boot on a cold winter's night... lol.

I think the nix show us enough respect, both on and off the pitch, to justify my vote. And whilst I haven't done it yet, it's probably one of the best road trips in world domestic football

Azza

Atomic said:
If I had to choose one team (at gun point), then it would be the Nix. Sure, they're sheep-shaggers, but even I enjoy the warmth of a good ugg boot on a cold winter's night... lol.

I think the nix show us enough respect, both on and off the pitch, to justify my vote. And whilst I haven't done it yet, it's probably one of the best road trips in world domestic football
So True

T

thanman

Atomic said:

Melbourne do that as well and get my vote.

MattSimon

I have spent a lot of time in Korea and I had a really good impression of Seo Hyuk-soo since V1 so I have a soft spot for the Roar. This is even in spite of clowns like Reddy and Reinaldo. I think the league needs more East Asian players and the Roar were trailblazers in that respect initally signing two (one got injured and took a coaching role even before v1 started I think).

Kareem

I liked MV since inception (as my 2nd team).
I love Melbourne as a city (been there 4 times for holidays)(only 2 times to Gold Coast).
Also I rate Thompson...and i like Merrick as a coach.
They seem to be a good club- followed them thru the final series in V2 ofcourse.
I dont boo them (except for that diver, Allsopp!)

Tassiemariner

I like melbourne victory.
Beautiful City,
Great stadium, Noisy (if a bit repetitive) fans,
They play 1 game a year in tasmania
and Tommy Pondeljak plays for them.

Andy

Voted for the Nix.

I wouldn't say they're my second favourite, just a team I like to see do well and the team I hate the least.

Gav...

i chose the nix. i dont no but i have a soft spot for them and love them beating the other teams(except for the mariners)

Kareem

i hope no1 here thinks by having a 2nd fav team that it pronounces us disloyal to the Mariners.
It is just a team that we like to see good when they arent playing us...I am suprised by the people wo dont have a 2nd fav team at all!

Kareem

Melbourne Storm are also my 2nd fav footy team (after bulldogs)
and the Kangaroos are my 2nd fav AFL team after Sydney
So i like Melb. teams full stop

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
the nix.....two reasons...the fush & chups are fintastic and their not shitecastle...OH and i spent a weekend their one day    :thumbup: :vhappy:

coast

haha yeah no 2nd favourite really, hate em all. But ill support any team playing the scummers hahaha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred