• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 Memberships

dlanod

Holy crap, just went in to renew and GA has almost doubled in price - $104 last year to $196 this year. Ouch.

Edit: Partial season memberships are back but given six game only saves you $10 and the three game only becomes available after the first six weeks of the season? Neither are a realistic option for someone interested from the start of the season.

Last edited:

FFC Mariner

Holy crap, just went in to renew and GA has almost doubled in price - $104 last year to $196 this year. Ouch.

Edit: Partial season memberships are back but given six game only saves you $10 and the three game only becomes available after the first six weeks of the season? Neither are a realistic option for someone interested from the start of the season.
So under $4 a week?

priorpeter

So buy a non-ticketed membership, and purchase individual tickets for each game. Simples.
$104 last season was way, way too cheap; an unexpected but nice little reward for the members who had continually stuck it out. $196 is still one of the cheapest in the league.

Pirate Pete

I turned auto renewal off a couple of seasons ago. Purely so I could pay for it a couple of weeks later.
That way it would go on the CC bill a month after the house insurance.
This year is auto renewed anyway. Huge CC bill this month.

dlanod

So buy a non-ticketed membership, and purchase individual tickets for each game. Simples.
$104 last season was way, way too cheap; an unexpected but nice little reward for the members who had continually stuck it out. $196 is still one of the cheapest in the league.
Yeah that's the most likely scenario. Maybe get the three game later if it looks like I'll be able to string a few games together later in the year. Really don't get why the six game is only $10 less than a full season though.

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

You’re paying for a season ticket for the women’s team this season too

Meerkat

I turned auto renewal off a couple of seasons ago. Purely so I could pay for it a couple of weeks later.
That way it would go on the CC bill a month after the house insurance.
This year is auto renewed anyway. Huge CC bill this month.
We turned it off last season as well and it auto renewed this year. Ended up being a good thing as I was slack to renew and was cursing this being an extra expensive month.. but memberships had been paid in June without us noticing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred