• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2023/24 ALW Season

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
my heart bleeds for the Jetette's , all those moron bogan,incels in the stands lying to their equally brain dead mates about which one is their girlfriend

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The timing worked out well for our entry into the League - here's hoping we're able to capitalise on some of the goodwill from the World Cup

However.....there's nothing about this fixture on the CCM website. Not on the main page, and not even where you go to the women's team page, where there is only one single article, which is our first signing back in October 2022 (no further squad information or anything)

Come on......that's not a good look from this club. Would have thought they'd be publicising them a bit more - a tweet about the first round and memberships is hardly beating the drum (and hard to sell memberships when we don't know how many games are being played too)

turbo

However.....there's nothing about this fixture on the CCM website. Not on the main page, and not even where you go to the women's team page, where there is only one single article, which is our first signing back in October 2022 (no further squad information or anything)
I dont think it's a big issue the fixture isnt there a few days after a social media release ahead of the main draw this week but I noticed the lack of women's team info too. Mrs was asking about them and it was tough to give any info on the squad so far.

Ozhammer

That's harsh, poor Taren. The team will miss her until she's back for sure
Whilst the injury is sad for Taren, she has been culpable for a number of costly mistakes this season and we have looked a little more steady in the backline since Karambasis came in imho.

Our issue will be if Irwin or Karambasis become unavailable, as I am unsure if we have much depth at CB, although I suspect Galic could do a job there.

marinermick

Whilst the injury is sad for Taren, she has been culpable for a number of costly mistakes this season and we have looked a little more steady in the backline since Karambasis came in imho.

Our issue will be if Irwin or Karambasis become unavailable, as I am unsure if we have much depth at CB, although I suspect Galic could do a job there.

Karambasis was my player of the match versus Sydney

Rising Sun

Considering they are both in their rookie A-League seasons, Karambasis and Irwin have been great together the last couple of games. (Also not sure how much experience Tiarna has at CB, she was listed as a midfielder when we signed her,)

The issue of finding a replacement for one of them could come sooner rather than later as Ash is on 4 yellows. Wardlow has played LCB in a back 3 and might be the most likely option. We have another scholarship player and young Matilda in Maya Lobo who can play CB. I think you are right about Galic being more than capable but she is also very valuable in MF. We probably need to be looking to see if we can pick up an injury replacement player as cover.

Meerkat

Made the mistake of listening to the Front Page Football mid season ALW wrap up. Graded the girls a C and said they were about as ordinary as they expected. Gave a few half compliments for a few performances but overall, lacklustre.

I could say the same for their podcast if I’m honest lol.

Big Al

Made the mistake of listening to the Front Page Football mid season ALW wrap up. Graded the girls a C and said they were about as ordinary as they expected. Gave a few half compliments for a few performances but overall, lacklustre.

Our girls have been great. A “C” and ordinary is pure jealousy. Probably never even watched them

true believer

just 3 points off outright 2nd . despite being without simon all season .
emily husband has forged , bits and pieces players into a cohesive unit .
truly the little team that could .

i believe

Rising Sun

No one rates us but we don't care.

Fully deserve to be where we are and still improving.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred