• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

pjennings

We play them 3 times. One on NYE. Leave that one alone and swap the venue for the other two so that we play the first here and the 3rd on 19/3 at Campbelltown

turbo

Wouldn’t be surprised to see this one in Gosford
If it's still their away game great, but if its a switch to our home game I dont know if its a great idea. Back to back home games 27/11 , 5/12 (should a switch happen), 12/12, 18/12, 27/12, 31/12 has a real chance of fatiguing the fans and means more away games later in the season.

Our scheduled home games against the bulls are 31/12 NYE (zero chance of us giving that up) and 19/3 (A Saturday 5pm game) which is arguably a crappy trade off for a Sunday 4pm game.

AJames

If it's still their away game great, but if its a switch to our home game I dont know if its a great idea. Back to back home games 27/11 , 5/12 (should a switch happen), 12/12, 18/12, 27/12, 31/12 has a real chance of fatiguing the fans and means more away games later in the season.

Our scheduled home games against the bulls are 31/12 NYE (zero chance of us giving that up) and 19/3 (A Saturday 5pm game) which is arguably a crappy trade off for a Sunday 4pm game.
No ground was announced for our home game on 19/3, is there a chance we were taking it regional?

Shaun Mielekamp

Hey everyone, we are planning on the Campbelltown fixture to be relocated and should hopefully find out by thurs/fri at my estimation - it is not a definite and I am sure Campbelltown stadium will do everything they can to get a playable pitch ready. I highly doubt Central Coast Stadium will be an option and we won't be looking to swap any fixtures. The best guess I can give is that a neutral venue who has a decent pitch ready to go will get the nod. Options like, Kogarah, Leichardt, Penrith will all get considered - we will have very little say but will obviously let everyone know as soon as we know.

sydmariner

Hey everyone, we are planning on the Campbelltown fixture to be relocated and should hopefully find out by thurs/fri at my estimation - it is not a definite and I am sure Campbelltown stadium will do everything they can to get a playable pitch ready. I highly doubt Central Coast Stadium will be an option and we won't be looking to swap any fixtures. The best guess I can give is that a neutral venue who has a decent pitch ready to go will get the nod. Options like, Kogarah, Leichardt, Penrith will all get considered - we will have very little say but will obviously let everyone know as soon as we know.
If we’ve already purchased a ticket to the game will it still be valid?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami