• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

samster

Yeah I'm not about to watch a replay on Saturday night when I will already know the score.
I think it's a win for home fans though, statistically saturday night games are always the best attended and the more games played on a saturday night rather than a hot sunday afternoon the better imo. Although it would appear the Mariners don't have any saturday prime time games during the first 6 rounds.

bikinigirl

Simultaneous Saturday night games, the APL is f**king up already. They're actively reducing the amount of A league content I'm likely to watch.

. yeah i disagree ... when i looked at the draw extract i thought ... 'ooh, more prime time games - about time'

. then i saw, that of course doesn't apply to Mariners games

. anyway, i struggle to watch the one Mariners game every week ... i can't imagine how few people would have the time/opportunity/inclination to watch all six!

. i would have thought more people would be prepared to watch a game when it's not in the middle of the bloody afternoon ... in summer. whether you're a devoted, casual or new fan ... mini-matches would be key for the 'other' games - and they can't be live

turbo

i can't imagine how few people would have the time/opportunity/inclination to watch all six!
I've got young kids, if its a choice between whatever they're watching on a Sunday arvo and chucking some A league on a phone or tablet it's A league every time. Depending what I'm up to 3 or 4 games isn't unlikely. On a good day could knock out 3 in a row with a Perth late game in a triple header.

Tevor

I've got young kids, if its a choice between whatever they're watching on a Sunday arvo and chucking some A league on a phone or tablet it's A league every time. Depending what I'm up to 3 or 4 games isn't unlikely. On a good day could knock out 3 in a row with a Perth late game in a triple header.
Same, I manage to watch most games every week.

Nik Mrdjas Disco Bikkie

Last paragraph of an article about player vaccinations
‘Meanwhile, Central Coast Mariners are without a home ground for the start of the season with the club yet to reach a tenancy agreement with Central Coast Council for use of the stadium in Gosford. Senior A-League sources suggest the APL is negotiating with the council on behalf of the Mariners, though the club is entertaining the prospect of playing their first home games in other regions, potentially in Sydney and Wollongong.’

midfielder

Last paragraph of an article about player vaccinations
‘Meanwhile, Central Coast Mariners are without a home ground for the start of the season with the club yet to reach a tenancy agreement with Central Coast Council for use of the stadium in Gosford. Senior A-League sources suggest the APL is negotiating with the council on behalf of the Mariners, though the club is entertaining the prospect of playing their first home games in other regions, potentially in Sydney and Wollongong.’
Gotta be a Shaun question over in the fans and the club.

Pirate Pete

It might be time for a visit to Council chambers. Make some noise and wake these clowns up.
There aren't any councilors.
It's the Dick bloke calling the shots.
I've had a letter from the council after I contacted them. I'll post it later.

Besides it'll be counterproductive.
Mariners fans making noise. Right that's them out of the tender.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami