• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2021/22 season

Corsair

What a massive signing Cummings was from an individual ability and most surprisingly team culture perspective. For all the bad press he had, seems to have behaved himself so far and is doing a great job. ?
Incidentally i meet his missus and her friend/mum?(might be offensive) in the beer queue a few weeks ago. Didn't let on i knew who they were. Can't believe they're not comped drinks, wish I'd stepped up and paid but was star struck by the accents and the colorful language! (Of which I'm expert)

Josho Howe

Sideline commentator just said: "I'm with Rhys from the Wanders"

Hopeless. These sorts of things have been happening all season. These basic errors like Rowles being pronounced wrong or Shaun being called "Shaun Micallef"

Paramount just needs to get in football people to do these gigs. Not too much to ask for.

FFC Mariner

Sideline commentator just said: "I'm with Rhys from the Wanders"

Hopeless. These sorts of things have been happening all season. These basic errors like Rowles being pronounced wrong or Shaun being called "Shaun Micallaf"

Paramount just needs to get in football people to do these gigs. Not too much to ask for.
P+ is just rubbish - I have got the 4k package from Stan Sport and the quality is amazing

FFC Mariner

Someone told me P- wants to bid for the AFL. Not sure how true it is but how they have handled our first season is not a good endorsement.
Apparently their US platform for sport is state of the art - if the get AFL imagine we will get that

midfielder

Just to compare last year we finished with 42 points and a + 4 goal difference... this year we finished on 42 points with a + 14 goal difference...

Last year we started on fire and most points in the first half of the season this year finished on fire with most goals in the second half of the season.

FFC Mariner

Danny "I'm a good bloke ask me" said he had seen the new platform for next season and its the US one. So he either willingly signed off on a shit one or simply didnt ask.
Bloke is an absolute dud - except he probably gets Christmas cards from Evans for covering up for him

priorpeter

Danny "I'm a good bloke ask me" said he had seen the new platform for next season and its the US one. So he either willingly signed off on a shit one or simply didnt ask.
Bloke is an absolute dud - except he probably gets Christmas cards from Evans for covering up for him
When he uses phrases like “minimal viable product” you’d tend to think he’s willingly signed off on the shit one. And boy is it shit!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami