• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2020/21 kits

Tevor

I have no idea on the kit situation but I know that with some things that are Australian made, they now also have long wait times due to demand
It’s like Visa players, hard to get into the country at the moment. Lots of overseas goods have been delayed when normally readily available. I’m happy to wait until well into the season before committing to a new shirt which I am due but don’t want another spoon shirt!

Avoca

After two emphatic wins, I feel the desire to purchase & receive kits (quickly) will be rather high this season. A “happy quandary” to have, I gather, for the Mariner’s retail shop.

The back of my new shirt will read: Birighitti.

Tevor

Chasing updates but we are expecting retail kits to land at start of February. Also a reminder that the retail sales are back directly with the club now so every jerseys purchased from the club helps the club.
Is there an option for names and numbers?

marinerbhoy

I couldn’t love the home kit anymore than I do! Can’t wait to get one.
Also, and I know have said this a lot over years, I would love us to settle on a style to create an identity with our strips. We missed the boat on the stripes (never really committed to that anyway) so I would love for the navy sleeves and and solid yellow body to become synonymous with the club.
Well done to all involved with the jersey.

Insertnamehere

I couldn’t love the home kit anymore than I do! Can’t wait to get one.
Also, and I know have said this a lot over years, I would love us to settle on a style to create an identity with our strips. We missed the boat on the stripes (never really committed to that anyway) so I would love for the navy sleeves and and solid yellow body to become synonymous with the club.
Well done to all involved with the jersey.
Absolutely agree. Then let the 3rd kit the random sideshow Bob or high vis whatever styles the club wants to trial. Though the 3rd kit as either a throwback to the areas football history and or Life saving would be sweet.

Avoca

Absolutely agree. Then let the 3rd kit the random sideshow Bob or high vis whatever styles the club wants to trial. Though the 3rd kit as either a throwback to the areas football history and or Life saving would be sweet.
Our 3rd kit (silver) appears too generic & bland. I’m ok with something completely bold & colourful for our third jersey.

I’m sure there’s a large percentage of Mariner’s fans who could suggest an alternative design, possibly even through a member’s competition.

Huddo

Can someone tell me where the new kit is on sale to the public? Or are there distribution issues

true believer

yeah, I did it .BAHAHAHAHA...#COYY
Zf8q6A.jpg
im having a flash backs :afro:

Last edited:

Shaun Mielekamp

Can someone tell me where the new kit is on sale to the public? Or are there distribution issues
We are just waiting on the retail delivery to land which is hopefully within the next 14 days. Obviously it has been tough getting the stock in from overseas but we arent far away. There will be updates published and https://central-coast-mariners-shop.myshopify.com/ should be the best place to get them from. We will get more regular updates coming through now as it gets closer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb