• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018 FIFA World Cup Russia

Big Al

Congratulations @Wombat hope your not to plastered. Still two more games to go.

The cro’s are beatable and two of extra time games might start to take effect on them.

Wombat

Cheers Big Al
Yes im a bit messy today.
4am finish to celebrate.
Pretty easy win to be honest.
I think we will do the Croatians but i fear both France and Belgium

Wombat

My Aussie wife gave me a bollicking for stumbling in at 4am. (Fair call for 10pm kick off)
After talking to Cockneys and Mancs all night my slight English accent was now full blown "cor blimey".
My swaying...... you what mate?.... In beautiful sarf london tones didnt please the missis and the shredded voice seamed to annoy her as well.
Even tonight when i asked the singer to sing Football's coming home as a request she told me to behave. Some people just dont enjoy the world cup as much as others!

Big Al

One happy work mate and family
One disappointed @Wombat

Can’t wait to watch it sounds like a good game

No idiot poms jumping through the bus stop roof this time I feel

true believer

how piss poor is the var . yes it was hand ball and a penalty.
but should have been a corner .
var must be goal line tech only

the var should have given gresman a yellow for the dive that got them the first goal

Last edited:

Wombat

If the greedy C's in charge of EPL limit the amount of starting 11 foreign players in every team to 6 or 7....England will soon reap the rewards.

Englands best player this world cup was the Spurs RB Trippier who only played 21 games for the Yids due to battling for the RB spot with another international.

VicMariner

If the greedy C's in charge of EPL limit the amount of starting 11 foreign players in every team to 6 or 7....England will soon reap the rewards.

Englands best player this world cup was the Spurs RB Trippier who only played 21 games for the Yids due to battling for the RB spot with another international.
Maybe battling for a starting spot is pushing him to be a better player than he would otherwise be.
I don't agree with quotas.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Julihrb