• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

2018/2019 Memberships

Wombat

This is my view completely.
When I lived on the coast I went to every game as it was a 10 minute drive there and back home.
Now that live in Kotara and with 3 young kids its a lot harder to get down. I have had full memberships for the past 4 years living in Newy but have not renewed this year and will probably only get a 3 game this year for the holiday season.

Okon and the idiot before him have both been real disappointments. Lots of excitment at the start of the season, then watch the club fall apart. My boys love coming to the game to see the sauce bottles walking around, the blimp and the pirates but recently it has not been worth coming to games just for that.

Positive signs ahead so far this season. I think the two away games coming up will show where the squat stands.

See ya at the Scumdome.

turbo

Glad I didn't take the Mariners Membership for $185
bit of a kick in the guts for people supporting the team. I thought the 6 games for $70 via football NSW was a steal, why are the entertainment grounds getting a better deal than registered players or long term members?

turbo

They’d be better off dumping tickets in to schools and football clubs, share it around for some community good will without taking a dump on members. There can’t be a whole lot of financial benefit in it for the club if the grounds are charging $59. If anything it’s probably counter productive because if I was going to take a mate to a few games I’d tell him to sign up for that, might make some reconsider membership too.

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

bit of a kick in the guts for people supporting the team. I thought the 6 games for $70 via football NSW was a steal, why are the entertainment grounds getting a better deal than registered players or long term members?
Yep. If I was a full season member I'd have to seriously consider holding out next season in case the deal came up again. It's a massive difference, and I wouldn't blame anybody for feeling ticked off about it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KguaooChami