• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

13 Feb v Homeless FC (Perth)

turbo

Our worst game in a long time. Urena should have put away some chances and I was fuming at him but my god did our attack die after he was subbed off. Moresche tried but the last third of the game was straight up terrible. Cute training moves didn’t come off and we stuffed two good set pieces.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
Fkn daylight savings got me again ….and we got just a point…GRRRRR
and while Im annoyed …..
OI PARAMOUNT + , since I’m nice enough to give you money , how about you give a slider on games so I can take it back to the beginning …is that too much to ask ?..ya numbnuuts

scottmac

Suspended
I can't believe this shit, who the f**k experiments with the back 4 1 nil up, and 5 on the clock?
Would have been better to put Windust in and play a back 3 with the wings deep. But I'm no coach. It wasn't Harry that caused that long ball to be successful though. A few lucky bounces. Seems to be our lot at the moment. Losing to luck.

scottmac

Suspended
Fkn daylight savings got me again ….and we got just a point…GRRRRR
and while Im annoyed …..
OI PARAMOUNT + , since I’m nice enough to give you money , how about you give a slider on games so I can take it back to the beginning …is that too much to ask ?..ya numbnuuts
The keepup app will show you the time of the game in the time zone you are in. Check the matches there.

turbo

Would have been better to put Windust in and play a back 3 with the wings deep. But I'm no coach. It wasn't Harry that caused that long ball to be successful though. A few lucky bounces. Seems to be our lot at the moment. Losing to luck.
I don’t think you can put that down to losing to luck. It was trying to kill off the game when we had the narrowest lead and hoping they didn’t get a deflection, penalty, wondergoal etc.. the game was ours for the taking and we stopped.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred