• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

# 10

Ancient Mariner

With Hutch out you would think Caceres will partner Monty in the DM pairing.

So does Moss see what we all see in a very tired looking McBreen & choose Sterj or does he stick with McBreen.

I think he will choose McBreen - Big game he will trust his veteran but I really believe he needs a spell

Agree.

Gratis

#10 - ideally Rogic
captain - Monty. experienced, leader material, defender do good field position and great reader of the game

dibo

I hate to think what sort of punishment is on the cards for Mrdja
I've got an especially cruel punishment for him.

You know there's that thing called the Brazen Bull from Roman times?

Wikipedia said:
The bull was made entirely of bronze, hollow, with a door in one side.[3] The condemned were locked in the bull, and a fire was set under it, heating the metal until the person inside roasted to death.

Mrdja has to polish one with only a broken toothbrush and a small glass of cola. If I can't see my face in it by the end of the day, horsewhipping is in order.

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
hmmm.....did Monty have a recognised leadership role in Sheffield ?...just cause his got the most miles dont make him a good captain

Big Al

Monty as captain - Leads by example is his style

At WSW game the lads were pissing off to the tunnel with disappointment. Monty grabbed them all gave them a rocket & said there are fans over there who came for us come on lets go & thank them. He was the only one giving a shit at that time. But most importantly the lads begrudgingly followed. To me that is captain stuff

eenfish

Monty as captain - Leads by example is his style

At WSW game the lads were pissing off to the tunnel with disappointment. Monty grabbed them all gave them a rocket & said there are fans over there who came for us come on lets go & thank them. He was the only one giving a shit at that time. But most importantly the lads begrudgingly followed. To me that is captain stuff

Top stuff. I really appreciated the boys coming over to us after the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred