• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

The official all-purpose trolling bogan scum thread

MrCelery

Very entertaining to watch. What a bunch of comedians. In serious need of some...

3115860663_48ee22fd64.jpg

MrCelery

A wind-up application by Reddog Technology against the Newcastle Jets was dropped in the Sydney Supreme Court on Monday.

Wombat

Im watching Scum v Perth (Scum are playing ok) right now and id be surprised if there was 2,000 people in the stadium. And all the squadrunts haven't been allowed out my Mummy/Gran....they are invisible.
I bet Centrelink at Newcastle never go such a poor turnout!

ballantyne

"Enough failure, lies plus = arrogance. 10,000 fans Demand. The Muppet Gone:"

This was how Ray Gatt transcribed the 3 protest banners. He also wrote there were 4k and something in the crowd.

Wombat

Maybe crowd of 400? Drop a packet of Kronic in Mayfield and more people would crowd around!

style_cafe

I was actually hoping WSW would get the spoon for the lols. Jest fans have long consigned themselves to the fact their team is shit. WSW fans could use being knocked down another peg or two...

WSW fans aren`t really that bad.
If it us, with their short but illustrious history, I`d be pretty happy too.

Newcastle on the other hand, well.......

Capn Gus Bloodbeard

The dickhead element seems to have gone from WSW now. In round one they had so man f***wits. Much like all the victory twats who think they're full 'ard boys from Leeds or some crap. But when the RBB themselves were promoting dickhead behaviour and 'no pyro no party', what did you expect? Not to mention the fact that hearing some of them lay claim to every chant that's been going on, I'm not surprised if some of them reckon WSW actually invented football.

Was actually frustrating, because you can't deny that they brought a lot to the game - and the massive crowds they brought were generally well behaved for the level of passion they brought, so it pissed me off that it had to be tainted by the dickheads doing their best to make sure bad publicity always followed WSW. They were always going to lose some of the bandwagon, but a lot of it seems to be the people who were never there for the game anyway. But jeez, I'm glad they didn't bring home the silverware in game one!!

Now, it wouldn't hurt Victory fans to see their team at the bottom of the ladder. For a few seasons. And yes, I am f****** pissed off that the whiny little bitch and coward Muscat is seeing success as a coach. And despite what those wannabe scouse c**** reckon it's not because I'm jealous (that's what they attribute all the Muscat hate to). I just f****** hate the weeping, putrid, infected pimple on the arse of football called Muscat. God I hope they don't win the GF. Anybody but them. Though I'm sure the FFA will have to consult with the bookies before they decide who the winner is, corrupt pigs.

I barely care about Newcastle anymore, Our derbies have lost the spice and the excitement. It's a shame to see the problems they've had - I don't wish that on any club. Sure, there's a few dickheads who take the anti-coast rivalry too far, but the same could be said for Sydney.

style_cafe

The dickhead element seems to have gone from WSW now. In round one they had so man f***wits. Much like all the victory twats who think they're full 'ard boys from Leeds or some crap. But when the RBB themselves were promoting dickhead behaviour and 'no pyro no party', what did you expect? Not to mention the fact that hearing some of them lay claim to every chant that's been going on, I'm not surprised if some of them reckon WSW actually invented football.

Was actually frustrating, because you can't deny that they brought a lot to the game - and the massive crowds they brought were generally well behaved for the level of passion they brought, so it pissed me off that it had to be tainted by the dickheads doing their best to make sure bad publicity always followed WSW. They were always going to lose some of the bandwagon, but a lot of it seems to be the people who were never there for the game anyway. But jeez, I'm glad they didn't bring home the silverware in game one!!

Now, it wouldn't hurt Victory fans to see their team at the bottom of the ladder. For a few seasons. And yes, I am f****** pissed off that the whiny little bitch and coward Muscat is seeing success as a coach. And despite what those wannabe scouse c**** reckon it's not because I'm jealous (that's what they attribute all the Muscat hate to). I just f****** hate the weeping, putrid, infected pimple on the arse of football called Muscat. God I hope they don't win the GF. Anybody but them. Though I'm sure the FFA will have to consult with the bookies before they decide who the winner is, corrupt pigs.

I barely care about Newcastle anymore, Our derbies have lost the spice and the excitement. It's a shame to see the problems they've had - I don't wish that on any club. Sure, there's a few dickheads who take the anti-coast rivalry too far, but the same could be said for Sydney.

Please don`t hold back on Muscat, he deserves so much more!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred