• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

R19: Bogans v Mariners

MrCelery

Tactics for our match against the Bogan Scum? Probably one too many passes?:

Fabio%20tactics.jpg

VicMariner

It's been ages since I've felt confident before a game but I am for this one....but then I remember how inconsistent we have been. :(

We need to win for so many reasons.
It's the Jets, we always need to beat them.
We need to get away from the bottom two teams.
The game after this one is at home against City. IF we keep playing well that's a winnable game. The six is not out of reach if we get good results.

If ever there was a time to beat the Jets*, it's this game!

*It's always time to beat the Jets.

MrCelery

Don't forget the Jets are our 'banana skin' and have beaten us in critical games in the past despite being the 'basket case' of the A-League.

I would have rated them better in attack before last weekend's game, and better in defence. They love to butcher, so it won't suit our more skilled, less violent players like Caceres,

As VicMariner points out, important to win for a host of reasons. But he missed a critical one - Hutch's last chance to stick it up the Squadrunts!

If our defence turns up, and if Fitzy can find a radar somewhere, we should win.

Last edited:

dibo

Don't forget the Jets are our 'banana skin' and have beaten us in critical games in the past despite being the 'basket case' of the A-League.

I would have rated them better in attack before last weekend's game, and better in defence. They love to butcher, so it won't suite our more skilled, less violent players like Caceres,

As VicMariner points out, important to win for a host of reasons. But he missed a critical one - Hutch's last chance to stick it up the Squadrunts!

If our defence turns up, and if Fitzy can find a radar somewhere, we should win.
They've not beaten us since 2012. No reason to think they're going to break the streak on Saturday.

sydmariner

I would have rated them better in attack before last weekend's game, and better in defence. They love to butcher, so it won't suite our more skilled, less violent players like Caceres,

I wouldn't be supprised if hutch doesn't come on til 70+ mins knowing mossy

soccer mad

Tricky game this weekend, there's no reason we can't win this one .We really need to come off the blocks early and put the jets under pressure . If we do can't see jets coming from behind if dont score early then game will become a mental battle both teams have been battered this year , we must stamp our authority on this won early go Mariners

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
2-1 to us ...Hutch not being on from the off will be a bit weird, especially for him probably....I wish common sense would have dictated that Hutch captain his last F3 derby...but when has common sense occured very often this year for the Mariners...ANYWAY
FTS, COYY

Wombat

We should whip Scum in their current form but we have been less than average. However Ferriera will hopefully be the difference and we will win 2.1..

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred