• Join ccmfans.net

ccmfans.net is the Central Coast Mariners fan community, and was formed in 2004, so basically the beginning of time for the Mariners. Things have changed a lot over the years, but one thing has remained constant and that is our love of the Mariners. People come and go, some like to post a lot and others just like to read. It's up to you how you participate in the community!

If you want to get rid of this message, simply click on Join Now or head over to https://www.ccmfans.net/community/register/ to join the community! It only takes a few minutes, and joining will let you post your thoughts and opinions on all things Mariners, Football, and whatever else pops into your mind. If posting is not your thing, you can interact in other ways, including voting on polls, and unlock options only available to community members.

ccmfans.net is not only for Mariners fans either. Most of us are bonded by our support for the Mariners, but if you are a fan of another club (except the Scum, come on, we need some standards), feel free to join and get into some banter.

Jokes

radar

he's performing some chest compressions along with his mouth-to-mouth

she must be in a bad way

midfielder

A woman,  was climbing into the bathtub one afternoon when she remembered she had left some crumpets in the oven.

Naked, she dashed downstairs and was removing the crumpets when she heard a noise at the door. Thinking it was the baker, and knowing he would come in and leave a loaf of bread on the kitchen table if she didn't answer his knock, the woman darted into the broom cupboard.

A few moments later she heard the back door open and, to her eternal mortification, the sound of footsteps coming toward the cupboard. It was the man from the gas company, come to read the meter.

'Oh,' stammered the woman, 'I was expecting the baker.' The gas man blinked, excused himself and departed.

Ranyen

This for all those men who say "Why marry the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Heres an update for you! Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire pig just for a little sausage!!!!!!

hasbeen

The wife asked me last night: 'What do you like most in me, my pretty face or my sexy body?' I looked her up and down from head to toe and replied: 'I like your sense of humour!'

I just split up with my cross-eyed girlfriend. Well, she was seeing somebody else wasn't she.

hasbeen

I've started cage fighting and won my 1st fight earlier today.... Poor f***ing budgie never knew what hit him....

bulldogmariner

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/video?vid=5db0fb8f-eb7d-4905-9338-b0ce214d20ad&from=en-us_msnhp&GT1=39002

This is very very funny.

hasbeen

Two Nuns are riding their bicycles down the back streets of Rome.
One leans over to the other and says, "I've never come this way before."
The other Nun whispers, "It's the cobblestones."

hasbeen

Penguin walks into a bar & asks the bartender "Has my brother been in?".
"Dunno", says the bartender, "What's he look like?"

midfielder

Sons Pray

One night, a father passed by his sons room and heard his son praying: God bless Mommy, Daddy, and Grandma. Ta ta, Grandpa.

The father didnt quite know what this meant, but was glad his son was praying. The next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor of a heart attack. The father reassured himself that it was just a coincidence, but was still a bit spooked.

The next night, he heard his son praying again: God bless Mommy and Daddy. Ta ta, Grandma.
The father was worried, but decided to wait until morning. Sure enough, the next morning Grandma was on the floor, dead of a heart attack.

Really scared now, the father decided to wait outside his sons door the next night. And sure enough, the boy started to pray: God bless Mommy. Ta ta, Daddy.

Now the father was crapping his pants. He stayed up all night, and went to the doctors early the next day to make sure his health was fine. When he finally came home, his wife was waiting on the porch. She said, Thank God youre here we could really use your help! We found milkman dead on our porch this morning!

hasbeen

Sky News report a dust cloud has closed UK airports.
Police have arrested the Arsenal trophy cabinet cleaner in connection with the incident.

midfielder

Remember ... always ask ... never assume..

His request approved, the CNN News photographer quickly used a cell phone to call the local airport to charter a flight.

He was told a twin-engine plane would be waiting for him at the airport.

Arriving at the airfield, he spotted a plane warming up outside a hanger.

He jumped in with his bag, slammed the door shut, and shouted, 'Let's go'.

The pilot taxied out, swung the plane into the wind and took off.

Once in the air, the photographer instructed the pilot, 'Fly over the valley and make low passes so I can take pictures of the fires on the hillsides.'

'Why?' asked the pilot.

'Because I'm a photographer for CNN' , he responded, 'and I need to get some close up shots.'

The pilot was strangely silent for a moment, finally he stammered, 'So, what you're telling me, is . . . You're NOT my flight instructor?'

MrCelery

A Mariners fan and Melbourne Storm thuggery league fan were talking about supporter merchandise:

Mariners fan: Mate, we've got lots of good stuff you can buy - scarfs, banners, stickers, shirts, balls, hats, key rings. You name it we've got it.

Melbourne Storm fan: Impressive. We've got most of that too, but we've not had caps in five years.

hasbeen

I got knocked down by a rental car yesterday ... Bloody Hertz.

Man walks into library & asks if they have any books on coincidences. The librarian says, "As a matter of fact, this one's just arrived."

A woman walked into a bar and asked the barman for a double entendre.
So he gave her one..

hasbeen

George Clooney is set to star in a Movie about Gary Glitters life.
It's called' Oh-she's eleven'......

BrisRecky

I'm an idiot savant without the pesky savant bit
hasbeen said:
Sky News report a dust cloud has closed UK airports.
Police have arrested the Arsenal trophy cabinet cleaner in connection with the incident.

ARRRHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...excellent

Statue

An elderly woman walked into the Bank of Canada one morning with a purse full of money... She wanted to open a savings account and insisted on talking to the president of the Bank because, she said, she had a lot of money.

After many lengthy discussions (after all, the client is always right) an employee took the elderly woman to the president's office.

The president of the Bank asked her how much she wanted to  deposit. She placed her purse on his desk and replied, '$165,000'. The president was curious and asked her how she had been able to save so much money. The elderly woman replied that she made bets.

The president was surprised and asked, 'What kind of bets?'

The elderly woman replied, 'Well, I bet you $25,000 that your testicles are
Square.'

The president started to laugh and told the woman that it was impossible to win a bet like that.

The woman never batted an eye. She just looked at the president and said, 'Would you like to take my bet?'

'Certainly', replied the president. 'I bet you $25,000 that my testicles are not square.'

'Done', the elderly woman answered. 'But given the amount of money involved, if you don't mind I would like to come back at 10 o' clock tomorrow morning with my lawyer as a witness.' 'No problem', said the president of the Bank confidently.

That night, the president became very nervous about the bet and spent a long time in front of the mirror examining his testicles, turning them this way and that, checking them over again and again until he was positive that no one could consider his testicles as square and reassuring himself that there was no way he could lose the bet.

The next morning at exactly 10 o'clock the elderly woman arrived at the president's office with her lawyer and acknowledged the $25,000 bet made the day before that the president's testicles were square.

The president confirmed that the bet was the same as the one made the day before. Then the elderly woman asked him to drop his pants etc. So that she and her lawyer could see clearly.

The president was happy to oblige.

The elderly woman came closer so she could see better and asked the president if she could touch them. 'Of course', said the president. 'Given the amount of money involved, you should be 100% sure.'

The elderly woman did so with a little smile. Suddenly the president noticed that the lawyer was banging his head against the wall. He asked the elderly woman why he was doing that and she replied,  'Oh, it's probably because I bet him $100,000 that around 10 o'clock in the morning I would be holding the balls of the President of the Bank of Canada !'

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ForzaFred